Your Cooking (Bat-Boys)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

F/A~ Favorite Animal

H/L~ Hair Length

F/M~ Favorite Movie

Notes~ You are Alfred's granddaughter and you're staying at the Manor for the summer.

Requested By~ Mystical_Creatures8

Your P.O.V.

I continue mixing the cookie mix as I hum out my favorite song. For the past month I've been staying with Grandpa Alfred and the Wayne boys.

Earlier today I tried to help him with the cleaning but each time I failed. I've never had to clean a house because of Grandpa. He sends most of the money he gets from Mr. Wayne to England for Mother and me. So, I'd never had to clean the house, but I don't want Grandfather doing all the work. Especially if I'm staying here for free.

That hasn't been working to well for me though. I tried to do laundry but added to much soap so the laundry room was exploded with bubbles. I tried to clean the windows but used the wrong stuff so they got all snuggled up. My latest attempt to help was mopping. I used the wrong mix again so the floors were a sea of water and after we managed to clean up all the water everyone was slipping and sliding all over the floor.

So, to make it up to him I'm making cookies. I finish mixing the chocolate chips in before laying it out in small circles. Once both cookie sheets are covered, I place them in the oven. While they're cooking, I start cleaning.

I put all the dirty dishes in the sink and roll up my sleeves to start them. I sing to myself and scrub them down before drying them off and putting them away. Glancing at the clock, I realize dishes take way longer to clean then I thought. Twenty minutes just to clean a few bowls! I think to myself as I start putting the ingredients away.

Picking up the bag of flower, I smell smoke. "Shit!" I yell, dropping the flower and causing it to explode all over the kitchen. "Shit, shit, shit!" I yell, running up to the oven. Opening it up, I reach forward for one of the pans. I take it out and then drop it from the heat. "Fuck!" I scream in pain before reaching for an oven mitt.

I quickly put it in my hand as it throbs from pain. I take out the other pan full of black coals. I place another oven pad on the counter before putting the pan on top of it. "What have you done to my kitchen?!" Grandfather yells from behind me.

I turn around, taking my glove off to see my hand is all white and gushy. "What did you do?!" Grandpa says, running up to me and sticking my hand under cold water. "Stay here." He orders before walking over to the area the flower exploded at.

When he comes back, he carefully dried off my fingers before adding the flower to it. "I'm sorry." I say for the hundredth time this visit.

"Sorry?! You're sorry?! What the bloody hell where you doing?!" Grandpa yells at me. He actually yells at me and he yells enough that his British accent completely covers the little American accent he has.

"I.... I was trying to make you cookies." I say back, trying to hold back tears.

"Making cookies doesn't cause this big of a mess for me to clean up! How'd the flower get all over the floors and up my walls?! Not to mention the black rocks on my floors and your burnt fingers! How the bloody hell did all this happen?!" He continues yelling, throwing his arms all around the room.

"I was putting the flower away when I realized my cookies burned and panicked. I wasn't paying attention and I grabbed the tray without a mitt and burnt my fingers. I'm sorry!" I explain, a tear rolling down my cheek when I say sorry again.