My Relationship Fights (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ None

Note~ I just released that I always make Jason the perverted asshole in my stories...... like, I don't even hate him! I actually like him tbh! He's just really good at being that one jackass in the story! Oh! And, ah, cursing so ya.

Damian's P.O.V.

Walking into the manor, I start looking for my girlfriend. "Y/N?!" I call for her as I walk down the empty hallways.

"In the living room, love!" Her happy voice bounces of the walls. Making quick work towards the living room I throw open the heavy wooden doors. "LOVE! I missed you!" Y/N says from the couch. She's wearing a saggy white t-shirt that hangs off one of her shoulders. Her long legs stretch out from her little blue-jean botty shorts. How she's turned her shirt sags way down, almost showing her chest. I swear to god Beloved! You dress way to sexy when you're not trying too! I think to myself.

Y/N is squeezed between Jason and Tim on the couch. Her back leans against Tim's side as he wraps both his arms around her waist. Jason has an arm around her shoulder as his other one rests on her thigh. Her legs are laid across his lap as Dick sits in front of her. Dick's head is gently laid against her lap as one of her hands are in his hair. The other one is waving at me as she smiles. Jealousy boils in me as I take in the scene in front of me. "Hello Beloved!" I say lovingly as I bite my tongue. All three of my brothers smirk at me as they notice I'm upset because of them.

"I hope you don't mind how close we are to your 'beloved' Demon. The couch is just so small you know!" Jason says, trying to hold on his laughter.

"Of course not!" I say with clenched teeth. Glancing towards Y/N, she looks at me worried.

"Love? Are you okay?" She asks me worried.

I smile at her kindly before answering. "I'm perfectly fine Beloved!" I tell her, trying not to worry her anymore.

"Come sit down, Love! You can watch Sherlock with us!" She says smiling as brightly as always.

"Ya Little D! Come join me on the floor!" Dick says smiling like the Joker. I slid to the floor with him as Y/N turns back around. My eyes drink in her looks as she watches the TV again. "I bet Little D is a perfect fit! I highly doubt your package can satisfy her!" Dick whispers into my ear.

My face heats up with a blush before I answer. "Shut up Grayson!" I hiss out in a whisper. I glare at him as a smile plays on his lips. His eyes soon flicker towards Tim and he coughs. Tim looks down at my blushing and pissed off form before looking back up.

Y/N's hands slip into my hair and she starts missing with it. Every now and again she pulls on it and I glance up towards her. "Ahhhhh! So she's a hair puller!" Dick whispers again. I snap my eyes towards him to see an even bigger smile on his face. He laughs causing everyone to look at him.

"What's so funny?" Y/N says confused.

"Nothing! Nothing, Beloved." I tell her, not wanting her to know what Dick has been saying. She looks at me questionably before she turns back towards the TV. Every now and again I take a side glance towards her and every, single, time I caught Tim looking down her shirt. My jealousy boils in me as I think about how I should be the one looking there! NOT HIM!

Tim caught a me looking at him and he smirks. He leans forward to be next to my ear. "TIM!" Y/N whines as she slides back. But he ignores her.

"She's quite a good view! Mmmm! Especially down her shirt! She got some hot stuff down there!" He whispers in my ear teasingly.

"Keep your perverted eyes off my girl!" I hiss out.

"WHAT WAS THAT DAMIAN?!" Tim yells so Y/N can hear.

"Guys! Shhhhh! I'm trying to watch the sexy Sherlock on the TV! She shut up!" Y/N says in a playful but serious tone.

Jason laughs at what she says before adding on himself. "Damn! She called Benedict Cumberbatch sexy before she called you sexy!" This causes Tim and Dick to laugh too.

Y/N turns towards Jason with a small smile. "Well ya! I don't call Dami sexy cause I'd rather call him Daddy......." She says shyly. Both of our faces heat up with blushes as my brothers look at us blankly.

But soon Jason's face breaks into a smile. "I bet I could make you call me Daddy too~" he purrs out to her. He slowly creeps his hands up her thighs making her squirm.

"Jason! Stop it!" She hisses out.

"Ahhhh! Why Baby Girl? Don't like it when Daddy plays with you?" He questions her.

"Get your filthy hands off her! She's mine!" I yell jumping on my feet.

"Hmmm..... I wonder how soft her skin is....." Jason thinks to himself as he slips a hand under her shirt. He doesn't move it past her stomach but I don't care.

"Jason! I will kill you if you don't unhand what is mine!" I yell at him. Y/N rips Jason's hand away form her and stands up.

She grabs Jason by his collar and pulls him towards her. "You perverted bitch! Keep your nasty, cold, ass hands off of me! I'm not a little toy for you to play with! And I'm definitely not something you mess with to get to Damian! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She screams at him.

"Y-y-yes Ma'am!" He stutters out.

She lets him go before turning towards me. "And for you! I'm not one of those girls that need you to sweep in and save her! I'm not a fucking piece of glass!" She yells at me.

Her getting mad tips me over. "What the hell Y/N! I'm her standing up for you and you yell at me?!" I yell back.

Her face is buried in anger as she fights back. "Ya! Hell ya I yell at you! I'm not fucking yours! You don't own me! Just cause we're dating doesn't mean I belong to you! I'm not an object you can just pass around! Not to mention, if you weren't such a dick -" she stops and then turns towards my oldest brother. "-no hard feelings Grayson! - you're brother's wouldn't want to fucking use me to piss you off!" She finishes.

My anger dissolves into calmness at her words. Even when she's mad she thinks about other people's feelings. For the first time in my life, I taste the sweetness of serenity. "I love you!" I randomly say.

"I know you where going to be like this if I - wait...... what?" She asks, looking at me confused.

I walk up to her and wrap her in my arms. "I....." I pause to kiss her neck. "Love......" I say kiss her on her jaw this time. "You......" I say kissing her lips. She melts into the kiss happily.

"I love you too!" She says smiling.

"Why can't my relationship fights end like that?" Dick says sadly. Y/N laughs at Dick before I pull her into another kiss..........