Sing (Team)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/N~ Hero Name

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

Every Friday night I sing live at The Cozy Cottage Cafe and Dinner. They say my live performance brings in most of their customers for the week, which is good! Plus we have a deal- I get a fourth of all they make that night and all the cash from the tip jar. I know it seems like a lot, but hey! I bring in most of their customers! Please I eat there at lest like ten times a week so they get their cash back. The less I've gone home with was like $45 and the most was last week with $215. So I'm pretty sure that cash is worth my Friday night!

Today's Friday so I put on my civves and slip on a pair of my sunglasses before leaving my room. I live in the mountain but no one knows my identity and I like it that way. I check my watch to see if I have time to eat. Thank God I do! I slide into the kitchen and hit the island before I can stop myself. I flop on the floor when pain starts shooting through me. "There's a counter there!" Conner says with one of his rare smiles.

"Noooo! I thought I hit air!" I say in responds.

"Why are you running around anyway?" Artemis asks me.

"Places to go, food to eat." I answer bluntly.

"And where is that?" Kaldur pushes. (Can someone please tell me how you spell his stupid name?!)

"Some place, sometime..." I tell all of them.

"What place babe?" Wally asks from the couch with a smile on his face.

"A place!" I say sassily opening the fridge. I grab a yogurt and start eating it. I sit on the couch as the team continue asking questions and I continue shooting them down with blunt and open-ended answers. I check my watch again and notice it's time to go. "I got to go guys!" I say, slipping on my sneakers.

"Where do you got to go?" Robin tries again.

"I'm not telling you and you're not finding out!" I yell at him. They all stay quite as I leave.

Kuldar's P.O.V.
"I'm not telling you and you're not finding out!" H/N yells at us. Every Friday since my team mate has joined she leaves somewhere for a few hours and then comes back after dinner. None of us really know where she goes or even who she is.

"We're fallowing her, aren't we?" Wally asks turning towards Robin.

"Of course!" My young team mate says. This is going to end badly! I think to myself getting up to change with the others.

Megan's P.O.V.
H/N joined the team a few months ago and we've all settled into a weekly routine. Most Friday's everyone stays at home unless we have a mission. But today everyone is here. Also on Friday's H/N disappears for a while. Me and the other two here don't ask usually but today we did. Right now I'm waiting with Conner, Robin and Artemis in the living room. "This is a bad idea." Conner says once Wally and Kuldar join us.

Conner's P.O.V.

While we wait for everyone else to finish I think. I'm thinking about how H/N is going to react to us fallowing her. All the scenarios I've thought of end really badly. Kuldar and Wally walk in and I voice my option. "This is a bad idea."

Everyone looks at me for a while till Kuldar says "I agree."

Robin looks at the rest of us before saying "Well four out votes two so we're doing this!" With that everyone heads out and I fallowing reluctantly.

Your P.O.V.

I finish up another song before taking a short water break. I take a long swig of water before scrolling through my playlist on the computer. Johnny- my computer guy- walks back over to me. "Ready for another round?" He asks taking over again.

"Yep" I sat popping the p. I walk back on stage as Johnny starts a random song and I instantly start singing. Halfway through it the door jingles open. My eyes flicker towards the door as I look at who came in. At first I don't really notice who's in the group but I do a double take. When I look back over my eyes widen at the sight of my team. Luckily I continue singing without missing up. When the sing finally ends I race off the stage towards the group.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!" Johnny shouts after my retracting form.

"I'll be back!" I yell out. I run up to the team and push them into the kitchen . "What are you doing here?!" I hiss.

Wally's P.O.V.

We get to a dinner somewhere in uptown Gotham. It looks really out of place with it's new paint, bright lights and happy people inside. Defiantly the best restaurant in Gotham just because of that. "Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask Robin, doubting him for once.

"Yep!" He says happily walking in. He opens the door and a little bell rings. When we walking in a sweet voice floods the street. I look towards the sound to see no other then H/N on the stage. She looks exactly the same as she did on at the mountain, minus the sunglasses. She glances over at us and looks away. I think we're in the clear when her head snaps back at us. She looks like a door caught in headlights as she finishes her song. When the songs over she runs towards us and we're shoved through a door.

"What are you doing here?!" She asks mad at us.

Artemis's P.O.V.

H/N comes towards us. She herds us through a door into a room that looks like a kitchen. "What are you doing here?!" Anger leaks through her words.

"You sing?" Megan asks innocently. H/N eyes flicker towards Megan and they soften.

"Yes... But you're not suppose to know that!" She says, anger returning to her.

She glares at all of us until Robin speaks up. "You're a good singer!"

Robin's P.O.V.

"You're a good singer!" I tell H/N - or Y/N as the one dude called her.

"Thanks" She says walking through the doors again. We fallow behind her as she heads towards a table near the stage. She cleans it off and sets the stuff behind a counter. "Sit!" She says pointing to the table. We all obey and sit down quickly. Once we're all situated she walks over to the guy from before and they whisper between each other before she walks back on the stage.

Your P.O.V.

I finish the last sing of the night. The crowd cheers as I smile at them. "Thank you Gotham!" I say happily. "Make sure you'll get a slice of Mrs.M's pie and be back here next Friday!" Everyone cheers as I jump off the stage.

"See ya!" Johnny says picking me up in a hug.

"You can bet on it!" I say back when he lets me go. He turn towards his computer to put it away as I walk towards the team. If I'm being honest I actually liked look out in the crowd to see them smiling and clapping for me. Mrs.M meets me at them with a huge grin on her face.

"Here you go, baby doll!" She says handing me the envelope with my pay in it and a slice of her famous pie. "Can't wait till next Friday!" She adds before walking away.

"Me either!" I shout after her. I turn towards the team and they all smile at me with big goofy smiles. "Next Friday then?" I ask them.

"Totally! Well.... as long as it's okay with you!" I smile at Rob and walk out the doors. "Y/N's a nice name!" He adds before the door closes. So mush for keeping my secrets....... Oh well............