Saint Patty's Day (Team)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/N~ Hero Name

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

I slowly blink my eyes open. I look out the window to see the bright sun. Then it snaps- it's Saint Patrick's Day! I roll out of bed and run down the stairs. "Bobo!" I scream when I get to the kitchen. He looks up from his newspaper and smiles at me.

Bobo's P.O.V.

Y/N comes barreling into the kitchen. "Bobo!" She yells happily. I lean my paper down and look at her. She's still in a white tank-top and green pajama shorts. She has a huge smile on her face which tells me she remembered today's a holiday. But of course she did. Y/N's a big holiday buff, which I don't mind one bit. "Happy Saint Patty's Day!" I say to her. This causes her smile to grow bigger since I remembered. She says it back and starts walking out of the room again when she stops.

Your P.O.V.

I start walking away after saying good morning to Bobo when I freeze. I turn around and glance at what he's wearing and the smart dude is wearing green. "Dang it!" I say disappointed but also smiling.

"One step ahead of ya!" He says turning back to his paper. I turn back around and walk up my stairs to change. I put on a green shirt and a pair of jeans. I quickly put my hair up after brushing it and slip on a pair of sunglasses. I hop down my stairs and head towards our coat and shoe closet. I put on my favorite pair of sneakers and silently sneak into Bobo's room. I open his closet and snatch out his huge green Packers sweatshirt. (Don't hate me okay! I HATE the packers! Bears all the way peeps!) I sneak back out and head towards the door once I'm sure I have my phone.

"Bobo! I'm off to the mountain now!" I yell so he doesn't worry when he finds me missing.

"Okay! Try not to make the team hate you by the end of this!" He yells back, obviously with a smile on his face.

I quickly run towards the nearest Zedia tube and it sends me to the mountain. It comments on my arrival as soon as I walk through the door. "H/N! B-09!" It says, bouncing off the empty walls. I walk into the kitchen and a wave of heat hits me. Probably from Megan cooking something. I pull my sweatshirt off of me and show off my green shirt. The whole team greets me and I notice that none of them are wearing green. This little fact causes me to laugh and everyone looks at me like I've gone insane.

"What's so funny?" Conner asks me. I shrug my shoulders with a smile still on my face.

"Tell us! What's so funny?" Wally tries from the couch.

"No! Buttttt I'll give you a hint!" I say cheerfully. "What's today's date?" I ask getting even more confused looks.

Kaldur walks in and answers my question. "March 17th." Everyone looks at me, obviously not getting my clue.

"What's funny about the 17th of March?" Megan asks me. I drag my hands down my face and look at them disappointedly, before an idea pops into my head. I run up and pinch all of them. There's a chorus of "Ows" and a sea of annoyed looks as I laugh at all of them.

"What was that for?" Artemis asks, quite annoyed with me.

I shrug my shoulders and answer. "I don't know." Robin leans towards me trying to pinch me back but I scoot away. "Nah ah! That's against the rules!" I say running around the couch.

"What rules?!" He asks annoyed and confused. After a while I walk towards the kitchen and look in the fridge.

"Do we have corn beef and cabbage?" I ask no one directly.

"No, but I can get some if you like!" Megan says cheerfully.

I close the fridge and smile towards her. "Yes please! I'd like to have it for dinner if you don't mind." To this she smiles and does a little happy dance to the idea of cooking something new.

But Wally ruins the moment. "Why? What even is cabbage and why do we have to eat it?" He asks.

I look at him and blink a few times. "Does no one here own a calendar?!" I ask all of them. Everyone stares at me blankly. I face palm and take out my phone. After pulling up my calendar quickly I saw them the date. There's a room full of 'Ohs' when everyone reads it. "Happy Saint Patrick's Day!" I say pinching them all for the hundredth time today. I don't think they'll be forgetting Saint Patrick's Day next year!