It Was A Joke! (Time Drake) ~Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ Batboys_Lover1939

Notes~ So this is a lemon, along with cursing too so read at your own risk.

Tim's P.O.V.

I'm sitting at the computer in the cave. We got a big case to work on and I've been working hard to try and get it done. Behind me, on the couch is my girlfriend, Y/N. She sighs again for the hundredth time today. Recently I haven't been able to spend much time with her because of the case. "Timmy?!" She asks walking up behind me.

"Yes babe?" I ask her without looking away from the computer.

"Please spend sometime with me! I miss you!" She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Soon babe! Soon!" I tell her. She whine in my ear but doesn't continue to fight.

Your P.O.V.

I whine at his denial of attention but don't start an argument. I'm about to pull away and go back to my pouting on the sofa when an idea pops in my head. A smile tugs at my lips as I ask my question. "Since you can't spend time with me can I at least sit on your lap?" I ask with no clues to the plan ahead.

He thinks it over for a minute before pushing the chair farther back. "That'll be fine." He answers. I walk around and sit comfortably on his lap. My face is towards him as I hear his typing start again. After a few minutes I start rubbing my hand up and down his chest and stomach. I slowly trace his abs as his typing quivers for a minute before going back to normal.

Having mostly no changes I try a different route. I scoot closer to him so we're chest to chest. Leaning towards his neck I start planting kisses. I make different trails up and down his neck and jaw and pretty soon it effects him. At first he hides his moans. But soon they start slipping out. Seeing this as effective I shake it up just a tad. I leave a long lick up his neck before planting a few kisses on his jaw. I hear his breath hick at my actions and I smile even more.

"I hav-have to w-work...." He stutters out.

"I never said you couldn't work." I say between open mouthed kisses. He goes to answer but all that comes out is moans. I leave a few more hickeys and bite marks before finding something else to do. Listening again I realize he's stopped typing. Happy with my little victory I try faze two.

My hands slowly slip up his shirt as I crash my lips to his. My fingers trace between each one of his abs as he moans into the kiss. Pretty soon his arms are wrapped around me tightly as I continue my work up his body. He pulls away slightly and nips on my bottom lip. Deciding to play a little more with him I open up.

Our tongues fight for dominate which I let him win. As he enjoys his little win, I move back down his body. Being a tease, I brush my hand over his already forming tent. He moans some more at his enjoyment as a way naughtier idea comes to mind. I start palming him throw his pants as his hands slip up my shirt. He gets to my bra clap and I pull away. He whines at me needly as I slip off his lap. "You have work so I'll let you get to it!" I say, starting to walk over to the couch.

"NO!" He screams, grabbing me and pulling me back on his lap.

"But you have work!" I playfully say.

He leans down to my ear and starts nibbling on it. "Ya, work on you." He says, sending shivers through me. He pulls us closer to the desk and sets me down on it. His mouth attaches to my neck as he starts sucking on it. Soon I start morning and he smirks into the kisses. His hands go up and under my bra as he starts messing with my buds. As soon as they harden he pulls away.