Dare (Dick X Reader X Wally) ~ Lemon

Keys~

N/N~ Nick Name

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ So the team at the moment is Robin, Wally, Kaldur, Conner and you/Reader.

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

Dick as Robin, Wally and me all sit in my room at the mountain. We've already tried messing with Conner and Kaldur but that was a bust. Conner is happy watching static and Kaldur wasn't impressed by us. "I'm so bored!" Wally complains for the hundredth time today.

"Same!" I say, dragging out the 'a'.

We're silent again as my hands and head hang off the end of my bed. Wally lays next to me as Dick sits on the floor in front of me, so close that the top of our heads almost touch. "We could do dares." Dick recommends.

"Yes!" Wally and me both cheer at the same time as I set up right on the bed. "What version though?" I ask the guys, tilting my head some.

The look at each other with a smirk before turning towards me. "How about we play the sexual version?" Dick asks, keeping it together for a minute before a blush covers his face. "Unless you don't want to, of course!" He adds on.

"Totally N/N! If you aren't comfortable with it we can play the regular version!" Wally adds on, being carefully with me like the guys usually are.

Laughing at them, I shake my head. "Guys! This isn't the first time we've played sexy dares!" I remind them, giggling some more.

"We know!" Wally says, rolling his eyes.

"We just want to be careful with you that's all! We don't want to make you uncomfortable!" Robin adds on with a soft smile.

Again, I roll my eyes and reassure them. "I'll be fine guys! Let's start!" Grabbing Wally's hand, I drag him down on the floor next to Dick and me.

Rising his hand and bouncing like a little kid, Wally yells "I want to go first!"

"Let Rob go first! It was his idea after all." I say, adding in my two sense.

Dick crosses his arms and sticks his tongue out at the other boy before turning towards me. "I dare you to wear handcuffs for the whole game." He tells me with a soft smile.

Rolling my eyes, I say "Okay, but where are we going to get handcuffs?" Smirking, Dick pulls a pair of handcuffs out from his belt. "Oh." I say, frowning some.

"Hey!" Wally says with a smile. "You could always pass it up and remove a piece of clothing." He reminds me.

Turning, the boys wiggle their eyebrows at me. "Handcuffs." I order and Dick happily obeys. After the the metal is on me, I click them around some. "This could be interesting." I say, yanking on the chain some. "My turn!" I cheer, looking at the smarty pants that put these on me. "Robin..... I dare you to drop the keys down my panties."

His face flashes before he starts shuffling towards me. Picking me up, he lays me on the bed. Looking over his shoulder, I see Wally watching our every move. With shaky hands, Dick unbuttons my pants and pulls my zipper down. His finger tips mess with my waist band before pulling it up some. Quickly, he throws the keys down my underwear and pulls my shorts back up.

Smirking, I sit up with an innocent smirk. "Aren't you going to button and zip them for me?" I ask, adding a small giggle to the end.

Shaking his head, a dark blush covers the younger boys face. "I will!" Wally says, crawling over to me. His hands hold my waist as he uses his teeth to zip up my pants. Sticking his tongue out, Wally rubs it over my adamant. My breath hics as I run my hands through his hair.