Or Worse (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Gets a little lemony too

Requested By~ @Starlight6500

Artemis's P.O.V.

Walking into the mountain, I curse myself. Ever since the day I hit Y/N, Wally has been more touchy towards her and she's been more giggly. They also seem to be closer then before. So, pretty much my plan to scare her off, back fired. Hardcore, backfired!

These, along with other thoughts were running through my mind during class. Staying hidden in my mind made me miss the bell, and in turn, made me late to the mountain.

Walking into the living room, no one's here. After a quick search of the mountain, I can't find anyone. "Great!" I mumble to myself, plopping on the couch.

After a few minutes, a gust of wind hits me. Sitting up right, I snap my head around. After a few minutes, Wally comes speeding into the living room. "GREAT! I'm late, again!" He yells, throwing his hands in the air. Scanning the room, his eyes land on me and they instantly harden with hate. "Even better! I'm stuck here with you!" He says, his voice filled with poison.

Wally's P.O.V.

After glaring at Artemis, I sit down on the arm chair farthest from her. Again, my thoughts go straight to Y/N and our lovely night last week. I feel a blush raise up my face, which doesn't help with the heat.

It's about summer time, which means Happy Harbor is super hot and Batman refuses to turn the AC on till June. "It's so hot!" I complain cause there's nothing better to-do.

"Have some water then." Artemis says, holding a glass out to me.

Looking over her, nothing seems up. With a weird look sent her way, I take the glass from her. "Thanks.... I guess...." I say, before chugging the whole thing down.

Artemis's P.O.V.

I smile as Wally drinks the spiked water. While we were sitting in silence, a plan formed in my head. If I can't scare Y/N off, why not take the only thing Wally can give her, his virginity. As he sets the glass down, I watch his eyes cloud over. "Hey, Artemis?" He asks, disorientated.

Moving towards him, I make sure to swing my hips a little extra then normal. Placing a hand on his shoulder, I gracefully sit down next to him. "Yes, Wally?" I ask, dragging his name out.

He stares at me a little wired for a moment before talking. "What was in my water?" He asks me, trying to pull away from my touch. Slipping into his lap I kiss his lips. He pulls away quickly and again looks at me weird. "Artemis, what did you put in my drink?" He asks with his last few moments of normality.

Slipping my hands up his shirt, I kiss him again. The drugs and hormone raisers start working, so this time Wally doesn't pull away. My hands brush over his stomach, sending him into shivers. Our kisses get heated and heated, till I pull away. "Let's take this to the bedroom." I whisper in his ear before nibbling it. He shakes his head yes as I pull him up with me.

Banging down the hallway, we continue kissing till we get to my room. Pulling away quickly, I open the door and pull him in with me. Stumbling around, he ends up laying on his back on my bed with me on top of him. As our lips reconnect, I run my hands down his body.

Leading trails down his neck, I palm him through his jeans. "Y/NNNNN!" Wally moans at my touch. Snapping my head up, I look at him. His head is thrown back as his eyes are closed. His face has a happy look as he wears a soft smile.

Continue to palm him, he moans some more. Again he says her name, causing my blood to boil. "I'm not Y/N!" I hiss out, snaking my hands down his pants.