Popsicle (Jamie Reyes) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ Warning, warning! It's a lemon! We're all going to diiiiie (because of our sins)

Requested By~ Venusthorn21

Jaime's P.O.V.

My eyes stay trailed on my girlfriend Y/N as she plays volleyball with the other girls and a few of the boys on the team. Before she started play she was swimming around with me so she's still pretty soaked. Water droplets slip down her back and into her bikini bottoms.

I take big breaths as I try to calm myself down. That doesn't work though. The ball comes flying towards her and she turns to hit it. As she does that she's slightly bent over and her front is facing me.

I can't help but let my eyes wonder down her top. A little more water drops down and in between her boobs. When she hits the ball she jumps up and shakes her chest around, causing even more of a show for me.

As she continues her game, I get harder. I pull my knees up to my chest as the bug starts talking again. "Jaime Reyes, It has come to my attention that you have what the humans call a boner." It tells me, starting the obvious.

"I know! I'm not an idiot!" I whisper, continuing to watch Y/N. She bounces around as she hits the ball over the net again and I gulp as my swim trunks get even more uncomfortable.

The bug is wit it for a moment before saying "It seems to me that Miss. Y/N has influenced this unnatural amount of hormones to run through you."

Rolling my eyes, I mumble a "Tell me about it."

"I'm going to take that statement as what you call sarcasm. So, I'll ignore that comment. I recommend that you do that thing you did this morning that you have informed me is called masturbating." He says in his proper robot tone.

"Shut up!" I whisper, knowing no one but me can hear him.

"Jaime Reyes...." He starts again, causing me to roll my eyes. ".... if you don't do that you should try and reproduce with Miss. Y/N. But, in your human nature you two are to young to properly take care of the off spring." He tells me, causing me to roll my eyes.

Annoyed, I tell the bug "I can't do that right now."

He goes wait, making me think I'm safe. I was wrong. After he's down think, he states "Well if you don't do either of those, you're reproduction seed with spill out of you in your swim wear."

"Shut up!" I yell, getting annoyed with the lech on my back.

Because I screamed, everyone's eyes are on me. The volleyball hits the ground on the Y/N's opposite team, giving her team another point. No one seems to care though. "You okay Babe?" She asks me, tilting her head to the side, turning me on even more.

"Yes, just the bug." I tell her truthfully.

She figures at me as all the girls smirk at her. "Okay! I'll get back to my game now!" She tells me, turning back around as everyone else goes back to their own business too.

Once no ones paying attention to me, I scurry to the water. I swim out till no one else is around me and reluctantly slip my pants down. "Jaime Reyes...." The bug repeats my name for the hundredth time today. ".... is it really smart to release your reproduction seed into the ocean? Wouldn't it just be simpler to go inside and do this?" He questions me, causing me to blush even more then I already am.

"Yes, but if I go inside for thirty minutes everyone will know what I was doing. If I'm swimming here for thirty minutes everyone assumes I'm just enjoying the water!" I explain, annoyed with how stupid but smart the armor is.