Speak English (Jaims Reyes)

Keys~

H/N~ Hour Name

Y/F/N~ Your Full Name

Y/N~ Your Name

H/C~ Hair Color

H/L~ Hair Length

Requested By~ maribatfam

Bart's P.O.V.

Sitting next to Jaime, I keep tapping my foot. The new team mate, H/N a.k.a. Y/F/N hasn't talked to anyone yet, which scares me. Y/N plays a big part in Jaime joining the Light.

What suppose to happen is that her and Jaime get into a fight, Jaime hits her and then everything goes down hill. Jaime starts beating her more and more everyday. Finally, one day she snaps and fights back. He accidentally kills her and falls into a pit of depression. The Light comes and 'saves' him and boom! The Reach begins.

So, since they haven't talked I don't know if I've completely destroyed the time line, which isn't part of the plan, or if she just hasn't talked to Jaime yet. But it doesn't help that she hasn't talked to anyone yet.

My foot taps faster and faster until Jaime snaps at me in Spanish. "Deja de molestarte pequeño correcaminos! (stop being annoying you little roadrunner!)" I look at him confused until I hear a giggle. Snapping my head around, H/N's giggling into her hand as her H/C hair bounces around her. Is that good or bad? I think to myself as I look between the two.

Jaime's P.O.V.

Annoyingly, Bart taps his foot against the ground faster and faster. Finally when I get to my breaking point, I snap at Bart. "Deja de molestarte pequeño correcaminos! (stop being annoying you little roadrunner!)" I snap out knowing that no one will ever understand me.

No one on the team speaks Spanish other then me, surprisingly. So, when the new, hot, team mate laughs, I get a little scared. She's looking at me with her masked eyes as her hand is over her mouth. Her H/L, H/C hair is bouncing around her as she giggles. Dang her giggles are cute! I think to myself before looking away. She's laughing at something else! I think to myself before looking back at the TV screen.

Are you sure about that? The bug asks me mentally. Yes! I answer back but get no reply.

Your P.O.V.

I'm watching the TV with the rest f the team as Bart taps his foot.

I've been on the team for two months but haven't uttered a word to anyone. Not even to Aqualad, the team leader. That doesn't mean I don't know stuff about the team. Like, how when Bart is worrying about Jaime he taps his left foot with at least fifty beats per second. A.k.a. What he's doing right now.

My eyes flicker between Bart and the TV screen as he continues. A smile grazes my lips as Jaime starts getting annoyed. Rolling my eyes, I mentally start the count down until Jaime breaks. Three.... two.... one..... "Deja de molestarte pequeño correcaminos! (stop being annoying you little roadrunner!)" Jaime yells, causing me to laugh at the name he gives Bart.

I put my hand over my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter, but both Bart and Jaime notice. Bart looks super worried as Jaime as a light blush on his cheeks. My laughter subsides as I watch Jaime. Why is he blushing? Is he embarrassed about what he said? Why would he be? I continue thinking over this until Batman calls everyone to the training room.

Bart's P.O.V.

H/N, Jaime and me got put together on a team. Batman gave the team a few villains to watch over as they are released today. Personally I think it's ironic, but so is the rest of my life so there's not much there to mess with.