No More Coffee (Tim Drake)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/N~ Hero Name

Requested by~  @harleyQuinngurl1312

Dick's P.O.V.

I walk into the mountain's computer room to see Tim at a computer with piles of cups and papers all around him. The League gave us a big mission and Tim being our only computer guy over works himself way to much!

"Robin...Robin...TIM!" I scream trying to get his attention. He makes a small noise to signify he heard me."Rob you need to take a break! Go eat something and sleep! This isn't healthy!" I try to tell him. He doesn't even shift in his chair.

I go to grab his arm but the next thing I know, I'm laying on the floor. Robin gets off of me and shuffles back over to his seat. I keep trying to get him out but the farthest I get is to the door.

Ten hours and the whole team later I reach for my phone. "Are you calling Batman?" Garfield asks me. I shake my head no and scroll through my contact's till I find Y/N's name. I call a total of five times before she picks up. "Are you all okay?" She asks with worry in her voice.

"Ya..." I say getting ready for a lecture.

Your P.O.V

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look at it and see Dick's face. I answer it scared and worried. "Are you all okay?" I ask in a whisper not wanting to wake up the house hold.

"Ya..." He answers back. At first a wave of relief washes over me. But it's shortly fallowed by anger.

"Then why are you calling me AT THREE IN THE MORNING?!" I whisper yell at him.

He nervously chuckles and then says "Y-you see uh.... R-Robin hasn't slept in like e-eight days so you should be a good girlfriend and make h-him sleep. Y-ya H/N!" He stutters out, afraid I'll yell at him again.

"You're at the mountain right?" I ask throwing on half descent cloths.

"Yep!" He says, happy I didn't yell at him again.

We say goodbye and I hang up. I find my mask and put it on, slipping out my window. I get to the mountain to find most of the team beaten and bruised and those that are left holding Robin down on his bed.

"Really?!..... eight days!.... You let him go eight days without sleep?!" I ask Nightwing. The team tries to avoid looking at me as I scream at him.

He nervously swallows and says "Y-y-yes ma'am..." I death stare him as he shrinks into himself.I stand over Robin as he struggles to get lose. I gentle sit in his lap as he tries to yank his hands free from the team.

"Let him go." I tell them. Nightwing instantly lets go but the rest hold on tighter. "LET HIM GO!" I say again. Robin's still trying to get free but he's being carefuller now that I'm sitting on him I glare at them all but it doesn't do anything this time.

"You're insane if you think we're letting him go!" Conner says. Robin tries shifting around to get up. It shifts me around to and finally b=makes me fall. When I hit the floor and yelp he freezes. He stays very still as I climb back on the bed and lay on his legs.

"Let him go." Nightwing says. They all look at him like he lost his mind but they let go. They all step back as Robin lays his head back. They see this as good enough and they all leave to help the other members.

"Get up Y/N...." He says tiredly.

"No!" I say back.

We do this a few more times till he says "I've got to finish!"

"You can't even stay awake!" I fight back.

"With coffee I can!" By now I'm really mad.

"NO MORE COFFEE!" I yell at him.

He sighs and says "Fine." He lifts me up and sets me back on his lap. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I stay awake till I hear his soft snoring and slip off to sleep as well.

Dick's P.O.V.

An hour or two after I left Y/N to take care of Tim, I go in to check on them. I walk in to see Tim out stretched with Y/N laying on his chest, both asleep. I take a picture for blackmail purposes and turn off the lights, leaving the sleepy couple in peace.