Scar (Kaldur)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ A little lemony, I guess.

Requested By~ AmyB1227

Your P.O.V.

I lay against Kaldur, my back again this chest. His arms are around my waist as my of my hands are sprawled out in front of us. My other one his against Kaldur's arms, tracing the hills on his arms. My fingers dance up his tattoos just to fall and go back up his scars.

Our legs are tangled together in front of us as we sit comfortably on the deck. The water shimmers with the last glimpses of yellow sun before it starts painting the world with it's perfect pinks, oranges, reds, and blues.

As soon as my fingers have finished their rounds on his arms, they go around again. Climbing down from his tattoo again, it runs over a white scrap of skin. One of his many scars. This one isn't much of a noticeable white, telling me it was a shallow cut. "How did you get this?" I ask before being his arm up and kissing the specific spot.

Chuckling, Kaldur leans forward and brushes a charming kiss behind my ear. "I got that one, these four, that one and these two from our first mission with Artemis." He tells me, trailing kisses from behind my ear down to my jaw.

I giggle and snuggle against my boyfriend before asking "Cool, but how did you get them?"

"So inpatient, my Queen." He says, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Cheshire throw throwing stars full of jellyfish poison at me and I blocked them with my arms." He answers, kissing the corner of my eye.

Pulling one of his arms off of me, I trace over it again, choosing the next scar I want to ask about. "How'd you get this one?" I ask, running my hand over a blotch of bright white skin, which means it's went way deeper then the throwing stars went.

Using his free hand, he traces the necklace hanging around my neck and trailing down my chest. When my father, Hal Jordan, a.k.a Green Lantern got it for me, Kaldur was very pleased. He uses it as an excuse to touch me in a sexual way when we're not sleeping together.

The first time he did it, his face was bright red and I laughed at his adorableness. Afterwards he was a mess. He kept asking if it was okay that he did that and he kept telling me how sorry he was. Since then he got comfortable with doing it and I like it quite well too.

As his fingers dip down in my valley, following the silver chain, he starts talking. "Two androids broke into the mountain a while back. Megan and myself were put into a cage of fire to wound us. I tried to get out using my water and burnt myself in the process." When his finger tips brush against the flesh of my boob, I shiver.

He start pulling away from my chest, but I grab his hand and pull it back. "Can you do it again?" I ask, placing his hand under my neck and over the chain.

Leaning down, he kisses the corner of my mouth before starting over again. "As you wish, my Queen." He says, calling me by his favorite nickname for me. A smirk rests on his face as he kisses my neck again. His finger tips slide over the metal again, pausing in my valley for a second as Kaldur thinks about something.

"Guppy?" I ask him, leaning my head back to look at him. "What's wrong?"

He thinks over it for a minute before asking his own question. "What is with your sudden interest with my markings?" Once the question is out, he continues his tracing over and over again as I think over the question myself.

His finger tips brush the back of my neck before contouring down for round three. Round four, five, six hit before I got an answer. "Honestly, I don't know. I just know the scars are as much part of you as your heart or arm or something is. I want to know every part of you, including your scars."

I bite my lips as I wait for him to call me out for my cheesiness. Instead, he turns me around on his lap. Instantly I'm pinned against the old, sand and salt mixed boards of the deck. His hands pin my wrists to the deck as his nose rubs against mine. "Is this okay?" He asks a little nervous, never being the dominant one in our relationship.

"Yes...." I breath out, wish Kaldur would take me right here. But know him, that's not going to happen. Instead, Kaldur leans down to brush his lips against mine. We both smile at the teasing kiss before he actually kisses me.

The kiss is hard and forceful, but soon ends. "Do you like this?" He asks me cautiously, slightly loosing his hold on my arms.

I shake my head, out of breath by the kiss and the joy running through me. "Ya.... ya.... I love it! I love it, Kaldur!"

Now knowing this, Kaldur teases me with it. He tightens his hold, being way stronger then me I'm unable to move my arms away from it. He slowly lowers his head black down before stopping right above my lips. "Are you sure about this?" He asks me, brushing his lips against mine.

Whining I try to pull my wrists away, but fail, of course. "Kaldur! Don't tease me please!" I beg, trying to get out of his control.

Leaning down, he kisses the corner of my mouth. "Do you not like me being dominant?" He asks me, not letting me see his eyes to see if he's being serious or teasing me again.

Whining again, I try pushing him again to no dismay. "I like it but it's not fun when you tease me!" I say, whining again.

Again, Kaldur chuckles before kissing me for real this time. When our lips separate again, he releases my wrists and pull me back onto his lap. "I'm sorry, my Little Sea Star." He tells me, kissing my lips again.

Pulling him into another kiss, we're both smiling idiots. "I love you, my King."

"I love you, my Queen." He says, pulling away long enough to catch our breaths before closing the space again....