Toddler Trouble (Team)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/C~ Hair Color

Requested By~ @harleyQuinngurl1312

Your P.O.V.

After a half understood phone call from Batman I make my way to the nearest Zedi Tube. I walk through it and it does it's thing. I walk out of the other side in the training room of the mountain. i head towards the living/kitchen room. When I get there I see Batman with toddler versions of my team mates. "TAKE THEM!" Batman says, not even trying to keep up the tough guy act.

"What happened?" I ask taking miny Wally from him. Wally messes with my hair as I give toy keys to a crying Kaldur.

"On the last mission someone slipped a backwards aging gas chip into Conner's pocket and when it went off it turned them all into toddlers!"

I laugh and say "I see that!" He bat-glares me, to which I cross my eyes and stick my tongue out. This causes all six toddlers to laugh. "You've had a kid! Take care of them!" He says putting Megan down.

"But! Batman! You can't do this! And that kid wasn't mine!" I yell back.

"Just babysit them!" He says running out of the mountain.

"hmm... I can do this!" I say. I set the six of them on the couch as I make a make-shift play pin on the carpet in front of the TV. I do the normal babysitting stuff with robin attached at my hip. Wally and Artemis get into three fights and Megan keeps trying to Feed Conner cookies. The whole time Kaldur keeps throwing he's keys out of the pin and then crying till I hand them back to him. After I make a dinner of Chicken Nuggets and Macaroni.

I get everything cleaned up and some how get us all into pajamas before starting a movie. I pop in the disc for Mulan as we all sit and snuggle on the floor with the toddlers.

Batman's P.O.V.

I walk into a quite Living room to see the end credits for a movie. Y/N is prompted up against the couch asleep. Wally lays on her chest with a fist full of her H/C hair. Megan and Artemis's heads lay against her legs with Conner's head laying on Megan's back.Robin's back is against Artemis's with Kaldur head resting on Y/N's stomach. All seven of them are past out soundly. I give the toddlers a shot of the cure and lay them on their beds in the mountain.

I walk back to the living room to get Y/N when she starts crying in her sleep. I carry her to her room and lay her down on the bed. She continues to cry so I mess with her hair and tell her sweet things. She finally calms down and I get up to leave. Poor kid..... Must of been hard caring for them..... Especially after caring for Thomas for so long and then watching him die..... I wish she'd stop blaming herself though.......