Level Headed (Icicle)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

Y/F/N~ Your Full Name

Notes~ Part two of my chapter Neutral.

Requested By~ terralupa

Your P.O.V.

My whole body shakes as silent tears run down my face. It's been a few days since the last time Cameron and I messed around. I always wait a few days to take a pregnancy test just to be sure. I've taken twenty-three tests today, all are positive. "Im pregnant." I whisper, throwing the pee stick at the door.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I hear Alfred ask form the other side of the door as he softly knocks.

No I'm not okay! I'm seventeen and pregnant! I'm pregnant with Cameron's baby! Bruce is going to kill him and then me! "I'm fine!" I call back, trying my best to hide the fact I've been crying.

There's silence for a moment until Alfred calls back. "If you says so Missy." I watch the old man's shadow disappear and wait a few more minutes until I get off the toilet. I stuff all the tests back into the store bag before unlocking the door and walking back into my bedroom.

I stuff the store bag into my book bag before heading bald into my bathroom. I wash my face to get rid of the tears. When I walk back into my bedroom, Damian is holding the grocery bag. "What is this?" He asks, causing me to scream in surprise.

Once I recover, I snatch it from him and stuff it back in my book bag. "It's nothing!" I say, shoving Damian out. "Stay way! Go fuck yourself!" I say before slamming my door and locking it.

"TT! How rude L/N!" Damian calls, walking down the hallway.

Running around my room, I add more stuff into my bag to spend the night at Cameron's place. "Y/N? Are you coming down to dinner?" Dick asks, knocking on my door.

I freeze, not daring to move a muscle. I keep hoping he just thinks I'm already down stairs or asleep or something. My wishes come true because pretty soon he walks away too. I sigh out, slinging my bag over my shoulder before climbing out the window.

I choose my sterling very carefully, not wanting to hurt the baby if there really is one. "Where are you going?" Jason asks, swinging open his bedroom window.

Shit! What's next? Is Tim going to pop out of the bushes?! "Out." I answer back, contouring to climb down.

"Fair enough." Jason says, closing his windows. This is why I love Jason. It's like a secret rule between us, don't ask, don't tell. It's as simple as that. When I hit the ground, I check the bushes just to make sure Tim isn't really there. He isn't, thank God. Off to go tell Cameron now. I think to myself, heading for the nearest Zedia tube.

When I get to Cameron's hidy hole for this week, I instantly run through the door and up the stairs. I don't even phase to knock on his door and instead I barge in. Cameron is sitting on the bed in his boxers as he's watching TV. "Hey Baby." He says two words, two words and they break me.

My knees buckle and I fall to the ground. My hand is over my mouth as I let the flees gates open. I'm a sobbing, crying, snotty mess as I scream at Cameron. "You're an asshole! How could we have forgotten a condom! How could we!"

"What? Babe, what's going on?" He asks, crawling off his bed and joining me on the floor.

He tries to wrap his arms around me but I start hitting and pushing him away. "How could we? What are my brothers going to think?! What are Bruce and Alfred going to think?! They're going to disown me! What am I.... what are we going to do?" I ask, finally stop hurting Cameron and letting him pull me into him.