Booze and Coffee (Tim Drake)

Key~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested By~ None

Note~ So Jason is in this one shot..... ....... (I'm going to assume you know what the warnings are from that statement alone!)

Your P.O.V.

I sit on the couch in the bat-cave. My school essay is pulled up as I type away, trying to finish it. Earlier today Tim dragged me down here. He didn't really tell me why but from all the screaming that woke me up, I'm guessing he got in a fight with someone. Whether it was Damian or Jason this time, I don't know.

I reach for my coffee cup to find it empty. I sigh a long, bored sigh before rolling off the couch. "Babe?" I call out, walking up behind Tim. Wrapping my arms around him, I burry my head in the creek of his neck.

"Yes Love?" He asks me back.

"Do you want more coffee while I'm up stairs?" Stupid question, I know! But I ask anyway.

"Yes please" He says handing over his mug too. "Thank you!" He calls after me.

"You're welcome!" I call back with a smile. After climbing the stairs, I head for the kitchen. Walking in, I notice the pot empty, again. Rolling my eyes, I make another pot. Tim and me need to drink less coffee! I think as I drop a few more spoons of coffee grounds into the machine. After a while of waiting I get bored and start wondering down the hall. Soon I find the library. Might as well find a book to read! Tim isn't going to be done working for a little while longer! I tell myself, heading through the doors.

Jason's P.O.V.

Still pissed with Tim from this morning, I've been training in the gym up in the manor. Deciding it's about to for a break, I head for the kitchen. This fight started like most of our other ones. I was in the kitchen waiting for my bagel to finish cooking as Tim waited for his coffee. Being the only two in a silent room we started talking. Just small talk as first but then it turned into a fight about last night's failed mission.

Turning the last corner towards the kitchen I see Alfred's daughter - Y/N - head out of the kitchen. Wondering why she's out of the cave I silently follow her. A few months ago Tim and her started dating. Honestly, I'm proud of the little man! Y/N's a beauty!

Her H/L, H/C hair moves perfectly as she walks. Her pretty E/C eyes are always sparkling like stars. Not to mention that when she walks she looks really hot! Especially with the way she swerves her hips. If she wasn't dating Tim I'd try to date her! But honer among brothers. Just cause I hate the little shit doesn't mean I'm going to try and steal his girl!

She turns down the hall and enters the library. Satisfied with my answer, I head back towards the kitchen. Walking in, the busy noise of the coffee pot is the only thing I hear. Opening up a water bottle I sit on the counter. Two empty mugs sit next to me. As the pot goes off, signaling it's done, an idea crawls into my head. I quickly turn it off so it doesn't notify Y/N and ruin my plan.

I fill one cup up to the top and the other a quarter of the way. I fell the emptier cup - more specifically- Tim's cup the rest of the way up with straight, hard, liquor. Leaving a small note, I slip out before Y/N comes back.

Your P.O.V.

After finding a good book I head back to the kitchen. Walking in I see both glasses full with a note beside it. Filled Master Tim and Y/N's cups ~ Alfred it reads. I smile at the small jester before heading back down stairs. "Here" I say handing Tim his mug. Taking a sip of mine, disgust takes over my mouth. Figuring we ran out of cream and that Grandad just gave me black coffee I drink it anyway.

Tim's P.O.V.

When Y/N hands me my coffee, I gulped it down. Figuring it would take her about half an hour to finish her own glass, I just set mine down. When an hour rolls around I turn and look at her. Her glass sits lazily on the ground as her papers are thrown everywhere. Her eyes are as wide as saucers as she scans the cave. "Are you okay Y/N?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen - if possible - as she snaps her head towards me. "Are you my lover?" She asks me.

I blush at her choice of words before answering. "Ahh.... ya...." She starts getting up but falls flat on her face. "Y/N!" I yell getting up and rushing over to her. "Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" I ask worried. I help her stand up and walk back over to the couch. Her legs wobble like crazy as she takes the few steps closer. I sit down as she still stands in front of me.

All of a sudden she just falls. She lands half on me and half on the floor. "Y/N! What's wrong?! Are you sick?!" I ask, even more worried now. She looks up at me and starts giggling. "What's so funny?" I ask, pulling her on my lap.

"I'm the daughter of a secret agent! And my boyfriend is a super hero! A superhero named after a restaurant! I get fucked by a restaurant!" She says, laughing even more. I shot her a glare before fear over takes me. I pick her up and race up the stairs to the manor.

"MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM! NOW!" I scream on my way there. There's a few sets of pounding feet as everyone races in.

"What's wrong?!" Everyone pretty much yells.

"Ohhh! Tommy! You're brothers are hot! Oh and guess what?!" Y/N asks. She slaps her hands against my head and starts pulling on my hair.

"What?" I asks her as she continues pulling on my locks.

"You could technically be seen as my nephew!" She says, very ungracefully getting out of my arms.

"What in gods name is going on?" Alfred asks looking over Y/N. "What did you do to her?!" Alfred yells at me.

"I didn't do anything! I've been sitting at the computer all day! Then I turn around to check on her and she was acting like this! I don't know what's wrong with her!" I say truthfully.

"Umm..... I think I know what's wrong....." Jason says, red faced.

Jason's P.O.V.

"MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM! NOW!" Tim's voice cuts through the silence. Soon the sound of worried foot steps take over the manor. Everyone slides into the living room around the same time. Soon our eyes trail to Tim who's holding Y/N in his arms.

"What's wrong?" We all ask looking between the two of them.

In responds Y/N starts slapping Tim in the head. A few chuckles try to escape but I don't let them. "Ohhh! Tommy! You're brothers are hot! Oh and guess what?!" She asks him. I look around confused. Luckily everyone else also noticed she called him by the wrong name, including Tim.

"What?" Tim asks sweetly.

She pulls on his messy black hair before answering. "You could technically be seen as my nephew!" She says making some actual sense in a weird, gross way. She throws herself out of Tim's arms and almost lands on her face.

Looking towards Alfred he's paler then usual with worry and concern feels his eyes. "What in gods name is going on?" He says with his voice filled with fear before it's replaced with anger. "What did you do to her?!" He yells at Tim. Slowly the memory of my little prank earlier sets in as I put the puzzle pieces together.

"I didn't do anything! I've been sitting at the computer all day! Then I turn around to check on her and she was acting like this! I don't know what's wrong with her!" Tim says still worried for Y/N and upset he's being accused for this.

My embarrassment rises with my blush as I get everyone's attention. "Umm..... I think I know what's wrong....." Everyone looks towards me as I start my story that will defiantly get me grounded for a few months, if not the rest of my life.

*Time Skip*

Your P.O.V.

I stretch out my arms and legs as I slowly wake up. As soon as I try to sit up a huge headache hits me like a truck full of bricks. I whine in pain as I clench my head to try and lessen some of the pain. Slowly I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. Once I figure out it's Tim's room I calm down some. "You're awake!" Tim says waking in. His out burst sends a hummer slamming inside my head.

"TIM!" I hiss out annoyed.

"Ohhhh! Sorry Love!" He says quitter this time. "Here you go." He whispers, handing me some pain killers and a glass of water. Gladly, I take them from him.

"What happened?" I ask after taking the pills.

"I'll let Jason tell you...." He says as annoyance and anger swim around in his baby blue eyes.

"Umm... okay?....." I say confused before getting up. We walk to the living room in a comfortable silence. Soon we get to the closed doors of one of the main living rooms. Swinging the doors open, everyone inside is death glaring Jason. "Hey Dad!" I say hugging him.

"Hello baby girl!" He says back. I say hello to everyone else too and they mumble back their hellos. Another silence falls over me but this time it's an awkward one.

"Umm.... Sooooo.... Why's everyone glaring at Jason like he poisoned someone?" I question all of them.

"How about you tell her Jason?!" Bruce asks angrily.

"Nah! I'm good!" Comes Jason's smart ass answer.

"Like bloody hell you're not telling her!" Dad's British accent heavily leaks into his words, confusing me even more. He's accent is only ever this heavy when he's really mad at someone.

Slowly Jason turns towards me. Guilt is written all over his face. "It really is a funny story!" He says with a smile. But he soon loses it. "You see.... To get back at Tim I added whiskey to his coffee. Well..... more like added coffee to his whiskey.... But anyway, I added it to your coffee cup instead on accident and with all the alcohol in there you get..... ahhh..... black out drunk...." He tells me.

It takes me a minute to process what all he said, but when I do I snap at him. "JASON PETER TODD!" I yell running up to him. He swiftly gets up and runs away from me. I chase after him yelling threats at him. "When I'm done with you you'll never have the stupid idea to mix booze and coffee again!" I yell as he runs out of the room.........