Alleyway (Bart Allen) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Part three of my Missed You chapter. Lemon, duh, and another dom/sub one shot too. Okay, so today's my first day of school! ❤️

Requested By~ davina_herron

Your P.O.V.

I smirk to myself as Bart continues to get more sexually frustrated. Ever since his recovery Bart and me have been way closer mentally and definitely physically too. Today's no exception.

But today is a school day, which I use to my advantage. The girl's uniform has a super shirt skirt that drives Bart crazy on its own, but all day I've been using it to tease him. I may, or may not, have purposely been bending over to pick stuff up in front of Bart, and that may or may not rise my skirt up enough that Bart may or may not have seen my red lace panties.

I also may or may not have found ways to show off my matching bra. This morning I called Bart into my room while I was putting my shirt on. He almost melted into a puddle when he saw me in my school skirt and lacy bra. I love teasing Bart. He on the other hand, does not like it.

We're in our last hour, history, which already makes him bored. Knowing this, I teasing opened my shirt some so he can see the beginning of my bra. His legs bounce up and down as he taps his pen against the desk in a fast beat. His eyes are glued to my chest for a few minutes until he blushes and looks away. Slowly, he looks back and starts the cycle all over again.

When he looks away this time, I undo another button before leaning forward in my chair, exposing even more of my chest. When Bart looks back, his face pales before he shoots out of his chair. "Mr. Hatlo? Can I go to the bathroom?" He asks before scurrying out of the room without an answer. The teacher doesn't even stutter in his lecture at Bart's outburst. Nobody does honestly, all they do is glance at us before looking back at the board.

I button up my shirt again before paying attention to the lesson again. I ain't nobody's treat other then Bart's and nobody going to even get a sneak peck at his presents. I say dream and doodle my way through the rest of the period, which Bart doesn't come back for. A smile rests on my face as I know why Bart's been gone for so long.

Finally, the last bell rings and everyone gets out as soon as they can. I stop by my locker to get my homework and books. "It's not nice to tease me." Bart tells me, his hand resting on my locker as I continue putting stuff in my book bag.

"I don't know what your taking about!" I say, pretending to be innocent as I zip up my bag. Bart slams my locker shut and pushed me against it, caging me against the cold metal and his warm body.

His hands are on either side of my head as he leans down to my ear. His lips brush against my ear as he whispers "Maybe I should remind you at home." He nibbles on my ear before letting me go and walking to his own locker.

I'm frozen for a second before turning around and cashing Bart down the hallway. When I catch up to him, he's at his locker, pulling out his own work stuff. "Are.... are you being serious about the home thing?" I ask, a little sacred at the possibilities.

I used up all my dominant chips already but Bart still he's a few he won during our burn fest. "I'm being dead serious and I promise you Baby...." he starts, leaning towards me. ".... you'll be doing exactly what I won't my little slut." He whispers in my ear before wrap a hand around my neck and slamming me against the lockers. I yelp in pain as Bart's grip tightens.

He smiles at me before kissing my lips and letting go of me. I do the best I can to kiss him back as I try to take dee breaths without breaking the kiss. Bart pulls away and finishes filling his bag as I wait like the dog Bart is going to treat me like today.