Book Down (Tim Drake) ~ Lemon

~ book down (Tim Lemon)
Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ Part two of my chapter How Could You. Also a lemon so read at your own risk. It's chapter 100!!!

Requested By~ terralupa

Your P.O.V.

I lay in my back, my tongue sticking out of the corner of my mouth as I try to solve the mystery in my book before the main characters do. I go to turn the page when the book is ripped away from me. Before I can say anything Tim is on top of me and is soaking on my tongue.

I giggle at him and moan a little as Tim slides closer and closer to my mouth. He quickly kisses me before pulling away and saying "You're super cute when you're thinking because your tongue sticks out and you looks super serious and ya." Age eyes done talking, Tim smashes his lips back on top of mine.

His knees are on either side of my hips as his hands hold my face. My arms go around his neck, pulling him closer to me as it gets even more heated. Tim skillfully slides his tongue between my lips and stars dancing with my own tongue. We pull away long enough to catch our breath before we're put back together.

During the kiss I mange to flip us over without breaking it. Now my hands are on his shoulders as his are on the skin of my waist. We start grinding against each other, causing mains to spill from the both of us.

This familiar dance has been down between the two of us a thousand times but neither of us have dared move past this line. It's scary, we're both still virgins, surprisingly. There's not many fifteen year old virgins in Gotham Academy. Surprising! I know! Note my sarcasm please, I go to school with a group of sluts.

This time when we pull apart, I stop moving and as soon as Tim realizes this, he stops moving too. "Do you, do you actually want to do this?" I ask in a little bit of a rush with a mix of excitement, nervousness and being out of breath.

"Ya.... ya, totally! Let's do this!" Tim says excited too before flipping us over. "Ahhh..... what exactly are we going to do?"

I think over this for a minute, mentally going over what I think I'm ready for. "How about we.... ahhh.... you stick that...." I say, pointing down at his pants before continuing. "In me, maybe? Are you okay with trying that?"

"Yes! I'm totally okay with that if you are!" He says, getting super excited. "Umm.... what do you want me to do to you? Are you okay with me touching everything or no?"

I laugh at how nervous we both are, causing Tim to do the same. "I don't know." I answer truthfully.

"Me neither." Tim says, shaking his head at me.  "How about we start with undressing? Can I undress you?" He asks me and I shake my head yes. Slowly, Tim peels my shirt off of me and throws it over his shoulder. This is the only clothing he's ever taken off of me. We've never gone past taking shirts off. So, when his hands brush down my stomach to my shorts, I feel a little hesitant.

Being himself, Tim noticed this and waits for the okay. When I nod, he slides his fingers over my pants and quickly undoes them. His hands wrap around the leg of them and tugs them all the way off of me before he tries them over his shoulder too.

His finger tips run over the newly exposed skin, which I'm okay with until he gets to the insides of my thighs. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks, looking up at me with eyes a mix of worry and joy with the new experience he's had so far.

"No, it's just a new feeling." I explain and Tim nods, giving me an understanding and reassuring smile.

"We can stop anytime you want." He tells me, running his index finger up my stomach, back up to my bra.