Dinner At Seven (Batdad)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested By~ None

Bruce's P.O.V.

I wait in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and today's newspaper. Alfred just left to go get the boys and my daughter Y/N from school. A few minutes later the door opens and for once there's silences. Alfred and the boys inch behind Y/N as she enters the kitchen. I open my mouth to ask how their days where when I'm silently shushed. I snap my mouth shut and watch as they all sit at the table watching Y/N's every move. She grabs an apple and turns around. All the boys duck as she takes a bite. "I'm going to my room!" She says after chewing and swallowing.

They all let out a sigh pf relief when she's out of ear shot. They start talking or what normal people would call fighting. After a while I decide to ask what's wrong. "What's up with Y/N girl?" They all look at me like I threatened to burn the house down.

"We don't know!" They all yell at me.

"I asked about her day and she throw her math book at me!" Jason says.

"Math book! Please! She threatened to skin me alive!" Tim yells back.

"Skinned alive?! Try being threatened to get your head cut off because you looked at her wrong! I didn't know I could look at her wrong!" Dick adds to the conversation.

"Have you tried sending Damain to her?" I asked worried.

"Ya! She almost broke my ankle!" Damain says.

"Oh..." I say shocked.

"It seems Miss. Y/N is having a bad day." Alfred says.

"I'll go talk to her." I say grabbing a piece of cake from the fridge.

"Well have the first aid kit ready!" Jason yells after me.

I get to her bedroom door and knock softly. "GO AWAY!" She screams from behind it.

I knock again and say "I have cake!" There's a moment of silence and then shuffling around.

She opens her door a crack. "Cake!" She demands.

"Nope! You got to talk to me first, kiddo!" I say. She slams the door shut and locks it. "Cake..... Cake....... CAKE!" I bribe her with. I hear her whine and hit her head against something.

"Fine!" She says swinging her door open. "Why you got to use cake against me Bruce?" She questions me.

"Cause I know it would work." I say smiling at her. She plops on her bed, one leg under her the other hanging off the bed. I pull up a chair and set the cake down on her night stand. We sit in silence as she looks at me blankly. "Got to talk to me or there's no cake."

"Got to give me something to take about!" She bits back.

"Fair enough, how was school?" I ask.

Anger flickers in her eyes as she clenches her jaw shut. After a few minutes she calms her self down enough to talk.

'I want to stab everyone!" She says mad. I laugh at her and she tries hard not to laugh too. It doesn't work to well cause she starts laughing too. "I just sounded a lot like Dami!" She says laugh even harder.

"Yes you did! But why do you want to stab people?" I ask her. She tells me about the fight that happened today with another girl and how no one would leave her alone about it. When she finishes talking I hand her the plate of cake and a fork to eat it with. "Well, just don't get blood on your dress! We have dinner reservations at seven!" I say smiling down at her. Her E/C eyes sparkle with a sparkle of joy as she laughs at me.I couldn't ever joke like this with my boys. Dick and Tim are to sensitive and Jason and Damain actually would stab them. But Y/N knows it's a joke and she's okay with it.

"Love you for enabling me!" She jokes back between bits.

"Love you too!" I say messing up her hair. She finishes the cake and we walk back down to the kitchen together. She's telling me about some kid facing planting in gym as we walk through the doors. All the boys are still in there, doing their own thing when they notice we're back. When they notice Y/N they duck for cover.

"Stop being weird you guys! I'm not going to hurt you!" She tells them chasing them around the kitchen. She finally catches Tim and tackles him to the ground. My other three try to help him by pulling her off but fail. Soon they all end up laying on the floor and laughing to death. My weird children.......