My Whole World (Jaime X Reader X Bart)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

S/T~ Skin Tone

H/C~ Hair Color

F/C~ Favorite Color

Notes~ So I use a quote from the poem Heaven or Whatever by Shane Koyczan. I TOTTALY recommend listening to that poem along with some of his other ones! I put his poem at the top! Please listen to it! It's my favorite poem!

Requested By~ Venusthorn21

Jaime's P.O.V.

Today has not been a good day! At all! Mama and Dad are fighting again, Abuela (grandma) is in the hospital again and Milagro's babysitter is out of town again.

On top of all that the team has been on mission after mission after mission. No one has had time to relax and everyone is stressed out. There's already been three fights and it's not even nine o'clock yet.

Finally having a second, I sit on the couch. Sitting down, I release the weight from my pained feet and relax my aching back. "Hey Jaime, can you-"

"What?! What do you want Y/N?!" I scream at my girlfriend. Y/N came to the past with Bart almost a year ago and about half a year ago we started dating.

"I was just going to ask for help. There's no need for you to yell at me." She mumbles, holding a jelly jar out to me.

"Really?! I just sat down! Can I have two seconds to myself?!" I yell, not caring about anything at the moment.

She snaps her mouth open and shut once before saying. "Okay, I'll just ask Bart."

Getting to my feet, I take it out of her hands and open it for her. "No! It's fine! It's not like I already do everything for you!" I snap at her, actuality starting a fight with her now.

Taking it away from me, she snaps back. "You don't do everything for me! I'm an independent woman! I don't need you!"

I sarcastically laugh as the scrub starts yelling at me. Jaime Reyes, your doing something stupid! I recommend you stop before it gets out of hand! Ignoring him, I fight back. "Really?! Is that why you're so clingy, and such a cry baby! Don't even get me started on your constant calling and texting!"

"I'm not a cry baby! Not to mention I don't text and call you all the time! You can live your own life, I don't care!" She yells back setting the open jar down so she doesn't spill it on the floor.

"I should break up with you! You're to demanding and to clingy!" I scream at her as everyone listens into our fighting now.

"Maybe you should! You just end up being a bad guy after all! A bad guy no one ever loves!" She screams back, her hands clenched in fists by her hips.

"I'd rather be a bad guy then a slut like you!" I scream, throwing my hands towards her in a gesture.

Instead of her screaming back, Y/N drops to her knees on the ground. Her head is against the ground as her hands are over her head. "I'm sorry, Sir! I'm sorry! Don't hit me again!" She says in a panic as her crying is obvious in her words.

Instantly Bart is by her. "Y/N! Y/N Stop! Jaime's not going to hurt you!" He tells her, shaking her shoulders some.

Looking up, Y/N's E/C eyes are brimmed with tears. She hiccups before burring herself in Bart. "Don't let him hurt me. Please don't let him hurt me again Bart." She scream into his chest as everyone slowly inches forward.

Glaring at them, Bart gets up with Y/N in his arms. He counties soothing her as he walks down the hallway. "You've been hitting her?" Nightwing asks, looking at me in disappointment.