Beauty (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

Notes~ Part three of my chapter As In Bruce Wayne and it gets a little lemony. I also tag @Psychotic_Kitten6969 back so yep

Requested By~ @fifiband

Damian's P.O.V.

I nervously walk up to the Manor's doors with Y/N on my arm. She listened to me and wear the pretty white lace dress. The dress is sleeveless and starts high in the front and fans out lower in the back. A blush covers my cheeks as she reaches forward and knocks.

The door swings open to reveal Pennyworth. "Master Damian! How might this lovely maiden be?" He questions with a smile.

Blushing some more, I stutter out "This.... this is, is my.... Umm.... my girlfriend Y/N. Y/N L/N." I finally manage to get out.

Giggling, Y/N kisses my cheek. My face heats up even more and she laughs at me again. "Hello! You must be Alfred! I've heard so much about you!" Y/N says with a smile, sticking his hand out to the butler.

Alfred seems impressed as he shakes her hand. "Come in, come in!" He says, ushering her inside.

Walking in behind her, all my brothers wait at the end of the stairs. Jason smirks putting me on edge. As we stand in front of the boys, I wrap my arms around her waist. "Hello beautiful!" Jason says, walking up to us. "Who night you be?" He asks, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Umm... I'm... I'm.... ahh.... I'm Y/N" She says, a blush covering her face. Pulling her hand away from Jason, she shuffles in my hold uncomfortably. "He's like twenty isn't he?" She whispers in my ear.

Humming out as an answer, I pull her over to Tim. "That was Todd and this would be the very annoying Drake." I mumble starting to pull her towards Greyson.

"You must be Dick Greyson! Damian talks about you a lot as well!" Y/N says, pulling out of my hold and walking up to Greyson.

Smiling at her, he shakes her hand. "I wish I could say the same, but Damian didn't tell us about you before last night." He says, glaring at me now instead of smiling.

"Shut up!" I hiss out under my breath.

Turning around, Y/N rolls her eyes at me. "I'm not stupid Dede! Not to mention you don't ever tell anyone anything till the last minute." Smiling at me, she kisses my cheek again. "But that's okay." She says, grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards Tim. "I apologize for him, he can be a jerk at times. Any who! It was nice to meet you Tim!" She says, shaking his hand.

"Damian!" Someone yells, clapping their hands. Looking up at the top of the stairs, Father stands in his normal black suit. "Are you going to introduce your girlfriend or are we going to have to try and guess her name?" He asks, walking down the stairs.

"Father." I say before grabbing Y/N's waist again. When Father found out Y/N was from a poor family in Gotham, he wasn't so happy. He thought I was dating one of the rich brats that in turn could help with his business. It lead to a huge fight that didn't end very well for either of us.

We glare at each other till Y/N fake coughs. Humming out, I turn towards her. "Hello! You must be Bruce-"

"Mr. Wayne to you." He booms out angrily with a glare sent her way.

Y/N face flushes as she moves closer to me. "Of.... of course Mr. Wayne! I'm sorry for my miss behavior." She stutters out, tears brimming her eyes. She takes a second to calm herself down before smiling at him. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Y/N! Y/N L/N!" She says holding her hand out.