Emotions (Tim Drake)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

N/N~ Nick Name

Requested By~ @MyyaBailey13

Tim's P.O.V.

Sitting down in the bat-cave, I work on a case. "Tim Drake!" Y/N Wayne's voice booms. Yes, Y/N Wayne. Damian's full sister and Bruce's only blood daughter. Turning around, I see her walking down the stairs. Her H/L, H/C hair swirls around her as she walks. Her E/C eyes cut through everything till they find me. I swear to God when her eyes land on me they soften. "Hello Tim!" She says with a smile.

"Sister" Damian says, popping up from no where and cutting me off before I can say anything.

Sending an annoyed look his way, she says "Damian" Sliding her eyes back towards me, they soften again. "Anyway, Tim. I have a question." She continues, all proper now that Damian is here.

Smiling up to her, I say "Sure! What is it N/N?" I swear her cheeks darken when I call her N/N.

Again her eyed soften as she moves forward. Her hands shake as she places them on my shoulders. She nervously smiles as she leans a little closer. "Umm.... Tim?" She questions, her normal blunt and emotionless attitude no where to be found. She's so close that I'm not sure my voice will work, so I hum out as an answer. Leaning closer to me, her lips are right above mine. My mind goes wacky as I realize my wish is finally coming true. I've liked Y/N ever since Damian and her moved in. Not that I'd ever tell anyone that though.

My heart quickens as she starts to speak again. "I don't.... umm... really, really know h.... how to say this...." She says nervously in stutters and repeating a word or two. "So, so, I'll.... I'll just show you." She tells me before closing the small space between us. Her soft lips brush against mine as I do the same. My hands nervously rest on her waist as I pull her closer. Her arms move from my shoulder to around my neck.

Fireworks explode in me until Damian coughs next to us. Reluctantly, Y/N pulls her lips off of mine. As I smile at her, she smiles back with a new spark shining in her E/C eyes. Inside I can't do anything but believe I'm actually the one that put that there. When Damian coughs again, the spark disappears from Y/N's eyes. "I am hoping we can go on a date sometime soon." She says bluntly and all proper in that weird Wayne way.

Her hands still rest around my neck as mine stay put on her waist. I smile as my eyes wonder over her and back up to her eyes. "We totally can! How about tomorrow? Does six work?" I ask nervously, my face heating up.

Her cheeks heat up too as she looks away from me. She nervously bites her lip as she glances over my shoulder at Damian. She seems to be fighting him with her eyes before turning back towards me. "I would love that Tim!" She tells me, the rarity of happiness slipping into her words. Her lips brush against mine gently before she pulls away from me again. A giggle, a giggle slips her lips as she pulls away from me. Joy radiates off of her as she walks up the stairs back up to the Manor.

Flopping back on my chair, I brush my finger tips against my lips. A smile grazes my lips as I sit back up to finish my case. "Don't" Damian says, startling me out of my day dreams.

In the mist of my joy I completely forgot Damian saw everything. He saw me kiss his sister, or more of he saw her kiss me. He saw me agree to take her on a date as well. As I think of all of this, I smile again. "Don't what?" I ask, my mood all of a sudden ruined as I realize what he said.

Making his annoying TT  sound, he answers me. "Don't ever think you'll be able to date my sister and don't  take her out on a date." He orders me, sending an annoyed and angry glare my way.