My Fault (Team)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

N/N~ Nick Name

H/N~ Hero Name

Notes~ This is a long needed part two of my chapter 'Toddler Trouble'. Such a cliché name right? Whatever! On to the story!

Requested By~ @AwesomePCGamer

Your P.O.V.

The Joker's crackle rings in my ears as I shoot up, screaming like normal. New tears spill down my face as I try to silence my sobs. Holding my hand over my mouth, I hear foot steps running around. My body shakes as I bite down on my tongue. The foot steps stop, causing me to think I'm in the clearing.

Flipping back down on my bed, I throw my arm over my eyes as I continue to cry. My sobs bounce against the walls as I don't try to hold them back anymore. All of a sudden, I feel like I'm being watched. Snapping back up, into a sitting position, my team surrounds me.

Looking at them blankly, they stare back the same way. "How long are you guys going to stand around my bed like a bunch of creepers?" I ask, pretending that everything is fine.

Ignoring my question, Kaldur speaks up. "Did you scream?" He asks me, worry over taking his eyes.

With a fake laugh, I ask "What do you mean? Someone screamed?"

Everyone sends me a 'you're a fucking idiot' look. "So, you're saying, you didn't just hear that blood chortling, top of lungs, bloody murder scream?" Wally asks me, with a lot of hand jesters.

"Nope" I say shortly, leaning back on my hands.

"Bullshit" Artemis says back, give me a 'did you really just try that' look she usually uses on Wally. A small smile crosses Wally's face as he sees the look sent my way for once instead of his. But it's soon replaced with a worried expiration.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, Robin holds my shoulders. "Y/N, what happened?" He asks me, staring at me with his masked eyes.

Squirming out of his hold, I off my bed. "Nothing happened. I have no idea what you guys are talking about." I answer back, walking into my closet.

As I look for cloths, Conner walks in and pulls me out. Placing me back on my bed, he looks at me dead in the eyes. "Talk." He orders me.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I cross my arms. "There's nothing to talk about!" I say back after my kiddy fit.

Letting go of me, he clenches his jaw shut along with his hands. Slowly walking up to me, Megan shyly smiles. "Y/N, if there's something wrong, you need to tell us. If you don't tell us, I'll have to go through your mind and find it out for myself." She threatens me.

"NO!" I yell, jumping on to my feet. "Please don't! Don't! Please!" I cry, starting to shake again.

Tears start rolling down my face as the team looks at me with worry and concern. "If you're this upset Y/N, you need to talk about it!" Robin says, looking at me with a concerned but stern look. "Please talk about it N/N." He says, rubbing away my tears. With Batman being like my father figure, Robin and me have grown pretty close.

Holding my face, he waits for me to talk. "Let go of me Rob, I'm not going to talk if you keep looking at me like that." I order him, looking away from him. He obeys me and sits on the floor. Everyone else sits around me like Robin as I look down.

Looking at the ground, tears drip down from my eyes to the carpet. Letting out a shaky breath, I lift my head and give Robin a broken smile. He smiles back at me as he gives me a thumbs up.