Careful (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

Requested By~ lillybug1414

Your P.O.V.

My boyfriend's red haired slowly pops up over my books. Ever so carefully he lifts the rest of himself over the pile and rests his chin on the stack. "Y/N?" Wally asks, trying to pull my attention away from my homework.

"Wally?" I mumble back, going over my history paper that's due Monday.

Using his speed, Wally yanks all my papers from my hands and puts everything who knows where. A frown and glare rest on my face as I look at the bow empty table. "What are you doing?" He asks me, sitting down behind me.

Grumbling, I get up and pull my work books out from Wally's terrible hiding places. "Working on my homework, Wally." I tell him, annoyed with him for doing this, again. This is the fifth time this has happened today.

"But Babe!" Wally whines, drugging out the word babe. "It's Saturday! You aren't supposed to work on homework on a Saturday!" He tells me, trying to lighten the mood with a goofy grin.

Rolling my eyes, I open a drawer and take out my folders. "First, I know it's Saturday! I have a lot of homework due on Monday and because of the mission yesterday I didn't have one to work on any of it!" I tell him, plopping back down on the floor. "Second, you need to start hiding my stuff better if you're going to try and take it from me." I tell him, opening my history folder again.

I get back to work as Wally sits and watches for another thirty minutes. "Babe?" He asks again.

Slamming my hands down I scream at him. "What?!"

His face pales as he slowly slides my folder away from me to in front of himself. "I saw a mistake on your paper." He tells me, tapping his finger against my math homework.

My eyes widen as I ask "Really? Where?" He taps my name, causing me to become confused. "What? What's wrong with my name? There's nothing wrong with my name!"

Wally laughs as he places me on his lap. "Clam down Y/N. Nothing is wrong with your name. I love how it sounds, I just think it should say West instead of L/N." He tells me, kissing my neck and causing me to relax a little bit.

He seems to notice my relaxing cause he does it again. His lips trial down my neck until he finds my sweet spot. I let a soft moan spill from me as Wally laughs. "I need to get back to work." I murmur as my boyfriend starts sucking on the spot.

"No you don't." He says before spending away. I cling to the speedster as Wally holds me close to his body. When my back hits something soft, I snap open my eyes. "You can finish later." He tells me, reattaching his lips to my neck.

"But Wally" I moan, my eyes closing shut as pleasure spills into me from him. "No! I.... I need to finish my homework!" I say, opening my eyes and pushing him off of me.

Backing away from me, a frown rests on Wally's face. "I'm sorry." He murmurs, looking down at his blankets, disappointed with himself. "I was just trying to help you with your stress and all." He tells me, starting to get off the bed.

Sadness pings at me as Wally gets to his feet. "Wally! Wait." I say, crawling over to the edge and grabbing his wrist. "I'm sorry for yelling." I say, not letting his arm go as I look at the bedding.

Turning around, Wally falls to his knees and lifts my face up. "It's okay, Babe! I know your stressed and need to finish your work. So, if you want too you can go back down stairs and finish it. Or we can stay up here and do this if you want. Or if you want you can finish your work, or as much as you want, and I'll wait until you're ready to do this." He tells me, rubbing his thumb over my him before pulling me into a kiss.