You're Worth It (Damian Wayne) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ QueenSkya

Note~ So this is a lemon *cough* look at the title *cough*.

Your P.O.V.

Coming from a famous family of trapeze artist, of course I grow up in the air. "DAD!" I yell from my room.

I hear running and then my door slams open. "Y/N?! Are you okay?!" My father, Dick Grayson asks worried.

"Ya! I just wanted to know if you'll go in the training room so I can play around on the trapeze!" I say with a smile.

"First, you worried me! Don't scream like that! And second no, I have work. But maybe one of the other boys will." He answers me, walking out.

"But what if they don't want to?!" I whine out.

"Well then I guess no trapeze!" He says laughing. Dad has this thing where I can't go on the trapeze, even with a net, unless someone else is in the room too. But I don't blame him for it, especially after I heard the story of my actual grandparents. Even though I like the extra safety measure, it's times like this it annoys me.

"But Dad!" I whine.

"But Y/N!" I hear him whine back from down the hall. I whine some more before dragging myself out of my room.

I look around the house till I find Alfred in the kitchen. "ALFRED!" I yell running up to him for a hug.

He returns the hug before answering me. "Yes Miss. Y/N?" He asks.

"Can you sit in the cave with me? Please?" I ask him.

"Sorry Miss. Y/N! I would love too but I have to go shopping!" He tells me.

"What about Tim? Where's he at?" I ask with some hope.

"He's going with me. He doesn't trust I'll get the right coffee for him." He answers me. I bury my head in his chest and whine.

"Jason?" I try again.

"Hasn't come back from Roy's house yet." Comes his dream crushing answer.

"Bruce?" I ask, losing hope.

"Work." Alfred answers bluntly.

"Damian?" I ask one last time.

"Last I know he was in his room." Alfred answers.

"YES!" I scream dancing around. "See you later Alfred!" I call, running out of the room. I race up the stairs and burst into Damian's room without asking. "DAMAIN?! MY DEAREST LOVE?!" I scream for my boyfriend.

Yes, you read that write. My boyfriend. We've been dating for ten months now. He's not really romantic or at least he's not around the family. Especially my father. Other then Bruce and Alfred, no one else in the family knows we're dating and I would like to keep I that way for just a little longer.

"Shhhh! People will hear you!" He hisses at me.

"Calm down love! Jason's at Harper's place, Dad left for work and Tim went shopping with Alfred!" I say flipping on his bed. His eyes look over me and take in my outfit. I'm wearing matching sports bra and under-armor shorts that hug my hips just right. I hear Damian gulp as I lay on my back.

"W-why are y-you w-wearing that B-Beloved?" He stutters out. He lifts the book he was reading to cover his blush. I smile at his nervousness before answering.

"I was going to mess around on the trapeze but you're to busy reading to watch me and no one else is home." I fake pout knowing how much watching me train turns him on.