I Loved It (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

F/C~ Favorite Color

Notes~ Part four of my chapter You're Worth It. Lemony stuff too

Requested By~ terralupa

Damian's P.O.V.

Y/N's naked body presses against mine as she sits between my legs. We watch a movie together as we wind down from a few rounds of sex. Ever since the family found out about our relationship, we've been able to spend way more times together. Of course, spending more time together also means we've had more sex.

My finger tips run over a bite mark inside her thighs as her eyes stay trialed on the TV screen. Her eyebrows forward as she thinks over something in silence. "What are you thinking about, Beloved?" I ask her, brushing my lips against her neck.

She's quite for a minute as she counties thinking over whatever it is. Turning in my hold, she faces me now instead of the screen. She lets out a breath before answering "Our whole relationship doesn't revolve around lust, right?" She questions me with tearful eyes.

Sadness and anger fill me up as I look at her. It hurts me that she thinks that I only want her for sex. It makes me angry that Greyson pushed that idea into her mind. "No, Beloved. Our relationship is much more then lust. Much more." I tell her, pulling her down for a kiss. She kisses back but not in her normal joyful way.

When we pull apart, Y/N gets off the bed. Getting up, she throws her cloths back on before walking out of the room. "You don't believe me, do you?" I ask her, causing her to stop at the door.

Her hand presses against the door frame as she peeps out a "No." She then continues walking out, leaving me alone in my room.

Flopping back on the bed, I let my arms sprawl out over my head. Letting out a sigh, I close my eyes. "You're a real asshole, Dick." I mumble before rolling over and putting my own cloths back on. Once I'm covered, I walk down the hallway to Y/N's room. Knocking softly on the door, I ask "Beloved, can I come in?"

It's silent for a minute, but it's soon ruined by Y/N calling back. "Come in, Damian."

Opening the door, I see her sitting on her bed with a case file. Walking across the room, I join her on the bed. I kiss her neck as my arms wrap around her waist. Instantly, she starts pulling away from me. Obey her, I stop touching her and move away some. "I think we should talk." I say, laying on my back next to her.

Not looking up at me, she asks "About what?"

Rubbing my thumb over her knee, I answer back. "About us, about your feelings, thoughts. About everything." I tell her, not moving my hand past her knee.

Placing her file down, she glances at me. Soon after she steadies her eyes towards the wall again. "I.... we don't ever really do anything but sleep around. Even when we're not, you still seem like you want to slam me against the wall and take me right then and there."

Looking away from the wall, she folds her hands shut and stares at them instead. My thumb continues rubbing her knee as I think over what she said. She's right. Even though the guys have known about us for the past three months, all we've done differently is sleep around more. We still aren't lovey-dovey in the eye of Gotham, we still hold hands under the table where no one sees, we still haven't gone on our first date, we still don't cuddle during family movie night. "You're right and and I'm sorry for that, Beloved. I'll change it, I promise." I tell her before getting off the bed.

Before I walk out of the room, I kiss the top of her head and then kiss her lips gently. She seems a little shocked by my new gentle tone instead of my normal dominant one, but she seems to like it. "I love you." I tell her, running my hand through her hair and resting out foreheads together.