Birthday Wish (Tim Drake) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Part two of my chapter Birthday

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

Still smiling down at me, Tim kisses me. Our lips slide over each in synch like dance steps we've gone over a hundred times. "While, since it's my birthday, don't I get a birthday wish?" He asks me, kissing down my neck and pulling my top down to expose more of my skin.

Suppressing my moans I manage to squeak out a "Yes"

Pulling out the blanket from between us, he presses his body against mine. "Do you want to know what I'm wishing for?" He questions, rubbing his hands under my shirt and up to my rib cage.

I a blush cover my face as Tim looks down at me with a sexy smirk. Thinking fast, I say "No, if you tell me it won't come true!"

He chuckles before slipping his hands under my bra. "Well then, I'll have to show you." He whispers in my ear before squeezing my chest. Arching my back, moans come out of my mouth. Tim pulls away from my boobs long enough to slip off my shirt and bra before he goes back.

As his hands are busy messing with my breasts, his mouth wonders down my stomach, leaving dark circle all over my skin. "Tim" I moan out, squirming around under him. He laughs at me before continuing down my body.

Getting to my shorts, he wastes no time unbuttoning them and sliding them off of me. He hums out in approval as he circles my clit through my panties. "You're so beautiful Y/N. So innocent, so pure, so.... mine." He tells me, before looping his fingers around my last piece of clothing.

"I'm, I'm not innocent Tim! You're well aware of that!" I say, reminding him of the first time we did this.

Jamming three fingers in me, Tim laughs. "But you are so innocent, Y/N! The cute clothing, the very little skin you show, the way you're always so careful and nice to everything and one." He tells me, pumping in and out of me. Leaning down, he kisses my neck as his other hand rests on my chest.

I feel my band start to tighten as Tim continues to play me like a fittle. Before I know it, my band breaks and I'm screaming for Tim. "It's okay, Y/N. It's okay." He says in his normal soothing Tim voice.

Once I'm off my high, the normal Tim is back. "Dear Lord you're definitely a turn on when you're like that!" I tell him, flipping us over. He smiles up at me sweetly as his arms go around my waist.

Pulling me down, our lips connect again. He happily lets his hands roam my body as I do the same. "You're so soft" he mumble out once we pull apart.

Smiling, I laugh a little. "You tell me that every time." I remind him, kissing down his neck to his chest.

"And every time I mean it." He tells me, brushing his finer tips up and down my sides. Getting to his stomach, I run my finger tips over one of his newer injuries. He seems to read my mind, answering my untold question. "I didn't move out of the way fast enough during sparring a few days ago. So, Damian got a hit in with his katana." Shaking my head, I kiss over the marking.

He tenses up at first but soon relaxes into it. His fingers continue to brush over me as I take my time, making sure he enjoys this. "Happy Birthday, Timmy." I say, sliding his boxers off of him. His member jumps out in excitement. "Is this what you wished for?" I ask him, running my hand over his length.

His hands clench around my waist as he shakes his head yes. Leaning down, I kiss all the way down his shaft to his tip. "Don't tease me!" Tim begs me, buckling into my hand.