Choose! (Wally X Reader X Dick)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested by~ @harleyQuinngurl1312

Your P.O.V.

I joined the Young Justice team a few months ago and everything seems to be going well. I've noticed that Wally and Robin seem to be very jealous of each other though. Kaldur says it's very out of character for the two of them. I figured it was me being here and I wanted to fix it.

At the moment I'm eating cake and ice cream with Wally when a plan forms in my head. "Hey, Wally?" I say cutting him off from his story.

"Ya, Flower?" He asks calling me by my nickname.

"Where's Robin? I see the hurt flicker in his eyes but he covers it up with a smile.

"He's in the Training Room." He says in his happy Wally way.

"I'm going to bring him a water bottle! Want to come?" I ask jumping off the counter.

"Sure" He says back. I grab a bottle and we walk towards the Training Room. Robin does a flip and lands it perfectly.

"Good job Bird-Boy!" I tell him.

"Thanks!" He says with a big smile.

I toss him the water bottle and start talking. "So... the rest of the team has told me you two have been acting weird since I got here... why is that?" They glance at each other and then Robin starts talking. "Well both me and Wally like you so-"

"-we've been trying to out do each other!" Wally says, cutting him off.

"Oh..." I say looking at them stunned.

"So...who do you like?" Rob asks me. I open and close my mouth a few times.

Then Wally shouts "CHOOSE!" I blink a few times and then say, "I like..."

Wally's P.O.V.

Right now I'm eating sweets and telling Y/N about my day. Y/N joined the team a little while ago and ever since I've had a small crush on her. I'm telling her about the dodge ball game in pe when she speaks up. "Hey Wally?" She asks.

"Ya, Flower?" I gave her the nickname flower after her first mission with her on the team.

"Where's Robin?" That hits me hard but I smile and answer.

"He's in the training room." She smiles and looks at me with her big E/C eyes.

"I'm going to bring him a water bottle! Want to come?"

The fear of him asking her out envelopes me as I say "Sure."

She grabs a bottle and heads to the Training Room with me fallowing next to her. We walk in just in time to see Dick land a perfect flip, which is so like him! "good job Bird-Boy!" Y/N says smiling.

"Thanks!" He says returning the smile and catching the bottle Y/N throw at him.

"So..." She starts "...the rest of the team has told me you two have been acting weird since I got here... why is that?" She asks us.

Robin and I look at each other as he starts talking, "Well both me and Wally like you so-"

I cut him off saying "-we've been trying to out do each other!"

She looks surprised and says "Oh..."

Robin smiles at her and says "So... who do you like?"

She opens her mouth like a fish and I say "CHOOSE!" Not caring how mean it sounds.

She starts talking and says "I like..."

Robin's P.O.V.

I'm in the Training Room when I hear the computer say Wally and Y/N are here. I stay where I am since Wally's already with her. I may have a crush on Y/N and wally may also have a crush on her too. I train for a while longer till I hear the door open. I do a flip and land on my feet like usual. "Good job Bird-Boy!" Y/N says with her sweet voice.

"Thanks!" I say back, not trying to hide my smile. She tosses me a water bottle and I catch it. 'How sweet of her to think of me!' I think to myself.

"So..." She starts talking and I instantly start listening. "...the rest of the team has told me you two have been acting weird since I got here... why is that?"

I look at Wally and he looks back. Then I start talking. "Well both me and Wally like you so-"

Then Wally cuts me off saying, "-we've been trying to out do each other!"

She looks at us surprised and answers with an "Oh..."

I muster up enough courage to say "So.... Who do you like?" She looks at us like a deer caught in head lights.

"CHOOSE!" Wally booms out at her.

Her answer to that is "I like..."