Pregnant (Klarion)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

F/BF~ Favorite Breakfast

H/C~ Hair Color

Notes~ Part three of my chapter Jealousy

Requested By~ terralupa

Your P.O.V.

Sitting at the kitchen counter, I watch Klarion's back. He bangs pots and pans around as he gets ready to make me breakfast. Klarion murmurs to himself like usual. Unlike usual he's talking to himself more and seems to be distract all the time.

Dropping a pan, he flips out. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!" He screams, throwing the dishes around, making sure none of them hit me. "Damn it!" He screams again, slamming a bowl on the counter top. It shatters to a million pieces causing pieces to litter the floors and table.

I go to get the broom but Klarion picks me up. "Don't walk in the kitchen, you'll hurt yourself." He tells me, setting me on the couch. Grumbling to himself, he uses the broom to sweep up the glass.

Watching him, he continues yelling at himself in his mother tongue. As I stay put, he cleans up the shatter glass. Once its picked up, he goes back to yelling in an unknown langue and banging the metal around. "Klarion?" I call, resting my head on the back of the couch.

Turning towards me, his eyes soften. "Yes, my Love?" He asks, walking over to me.

His fingers slid through my hair as he smiles down at me softly. "Are you mad at me?" I ask, confused to why he's acting like this. His hand pauses in my hair as he looks down at me with confused eyes. "You've just seemed really mad and upset and I don't know if it's something I did or something else...." I say, pulling his hand away from my head and intertwining it with my own.

Bring our hands up to his face, he kisses my knuckles. From my knuckles, up my arm, my neck to my lips, he kisses me. Between each kiss he quietly whispers "I'm sorry" After he pulls away from my lips, he kisses down my body again on the other side. His soft lips linger on my other hand before pulling away. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm not mad at you and I'm sorry for making you feel that way." He tells me, carefully kissing my lips again.

Kissing him back, I let my mind settle down some. Once we pull away, Klarion goes back to cooking. This time he's calmer as he moves dishes around the room and starts cooking me F/BF. Sliding off the couch, I sit back at the table. "Babe, what do we have to do today?" I ask him, leaning my head down on the stained wood.

He thinks over it for a minute before answering. "We have a meeting with Lex Luthor and then we're going to do some digging on Zatara." He tells me, continuing to cook.

Thinking over it, he's wrong. "No, we have a meeting with Lex Thursday, it's only Saturday." I correct him, walking up next to him and hopping on the counter top.

Moving towards me, Klarion slides in between my legs. His body leans against mine as he lifts my shirt some. Kissing my stomach, he murmurs "I promise you, Love, it's Thursday."

He whines as I push him away and hop off the counter. "It's Saturday! Look!" I say pointing to the calendar hanging on the fridge.

Walking up to me, he moves my head towards the fridge with his hand. "Ya, look." He says, and I obey, reading the calendar. It is in fact Thursday.

My eyes widen as I flip to last months page. Checking the days I mark off, I count out twenty-one days. I do that five times until I'm sure. Fear takes over me as I realize I was suppose to have my period last week. "My Love? Are you okay?" Klarion asks, turning back toward the stove.

"I.... Umm...." I say, turning back towards the calendar and recounting the days. "Klarion" I say worried. Not really paying attention to me, he hums out as an answer, continuing to cook. "Babe, my period is a week late...." I tell him, slowly moving towards him.

"Okay, Love." He answers back, still not paying attention to me.

Knowing he's thinking over today's plans, I force him to look at me. "Klarion, when I miss my period it means I'm pregnant." I tell him like he's a five year old instead of a hundred something year old.

Ignoring me again, he picks up a bowl. "Klarion!" I scream, yanking the bowl out of his grip and pushing it to my hip. "I'm pregnant!" I yell at him, anger shooting through me because of his actions.

Turning back towards me, he looks at me tiredly. "You're not pregnant because I already stopped the baby from forming."

Klarion's P.O.V.

The bowl slips from Y/N's hands as my words sink into her. My eyes widen as I realize what I said. I haven't slept in two weeks because of what I did and because of that I haven't really been acting like myself or paying attention to a lot of things. Sadly, this was one of those times.

We both stand in silence for a moment. Once Y/N regains herself, she walks over to the broom and sweeps up the broken pieces. Looking down at the pile on the floor she murmurs "We need to stop breaking stuff."

Picking up the dust pan, I lean it down on the floor for her. She finishes sweeping it onto the tray before dropping the broom and walking out the door. "Where are you going?!" I call after her, standing in the doorway. Instead of an answer, she continues walking down the street.

Once she's out of eye sight, I finish making the F/BF. When they're done cooking I pack them into the fridge for later. Pooping down on the couch I look at the wall. My cat soon starts rubbing up against my legs. "What have I done Teekl?" I ask her before laying down. Closing my eyes, I'm finally able to fall asleep.

Your P.O.V.

After walking around town for a few hours I finally decided to go back home. Walking back in the house, I see Klarion passed out on the couch. Walking over to him, I crawl on top of him. "Hey Babe." I whisper as he wraps his arms around me.

Turning around, my back hits the couch as Klarion balances on the edge. "Hello, Love. I'm sorry for what I did and I understand if you're mad at me." He murmurs, burying his head in my neck.

Carefully I wrap my legs around his waist. One hand rakes through his hair as the other rests around his neck. "Don't be sorry, we agreed on this together. I was just shocked and sad, not mad, Baby. I told you when we first talked about it and I'm telling you now, it's your chose." I whisper back, kissing his face gently.

Wrapping me up tighter, he snuggles closer to me. "I choose you." He answers back, kissing my neck. I giggle at the ticklishness before going to sleep with him.

Klarion P.O.V.

Waking up, I carefully stretch so I don't wake Y/N up. I frown as I look down at her. I never thought about looking at the side effects before using the spell. Crawling out of her hold, I walk to our room.

Again, I slid out the old leather book. Flipping to page I need, I read over it carefully this time. If used upon a human girl any of the following side effects may happen: missed menstrual cycle, mood swings or extreme pain in any part of the upper body. Sighing out annoyed, I slam the book closed and push it back under the bed. "Why can't it have no side effects or something simple like an ear ache or something?" I mumble to myself, walking back out to the living room.

Looking at Y/N, I smile. Her H/C hair is a mess on the couch. It fans out around her as my annoying cat lays next to her. "Stupid cat!" I say, picking Teekl up and throwing her on the ground.

Sliding in next to Y/N again, I wrap her back up. "Klarion?" She murmurs, burying her head in my chest.

Smiling, I pull her on top of me and start rubbing her back. "It's me, Love." I whisper in her ear before kissing her neck. She hums out in approval as I continue kissing her. "Go back to sleep, Love." I tell her, turning back over so she's between me and the couch. Curling into me, she slips back off to sleep. "I love you, Y/N." I tell her before going back to sleep as well....