A day at Hogwarts

Y/H = your house

Y/B/S = your birthstone 

"Y/N. Wake up. You don't want to miss today, do you?" Ben whispers into my ear before moving his way down to kiss my neck. I giggle and move closer to him, wanting more contact, only for him to move away to get out of bed. "Come on, Y/N. I know you've been looking forward to this day for as long as I have. " I lie there, taking in the image of my half dressed boyfriend, before quickly getting out of bed and racing to the wardrobe to get dressed, Ben following closely behind me.

Hanging perfectly on hangers, without a wrinkle in sight, are Slytherin and  Y/H wizarding robes. That's right, today's the day we finally get to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I start to get changed, only to notice Ben not doing the same, as he's just standing there staring at me. 

"We won't be getting to the Wizarding World at the rate your going." I sarcastically say, making him snap out of his daze.

"I know, I was just admiring you and how beautiful you are." I stop getting dressed to look at him. Smiling, I lean up and place a loving kiss on his lips, bringing myself as close as I can to him before pulling away to resume dressing again.

"You've had two years to 'admire' me and you'll have plenty of time for that in the future. Now hurry up, and lets get ready. I want to make the most of today while it lasts."

***************

We finally made it to the Harry Potter world. My dreams are coming true right now. I'm so overcome with happiness and excitement that I quickly pull Ben into a tight embrace, catching him off guard but he soon returns enthusiastically.

"I can't believe we're here. Thank you so much for this, Ben." I say gratefully and he pulls slightly away from me, giving me a wide smile.

"Don't thank me. We've been wanting to come here together for as long as I can remember. Now, let's make the most of today." Ben takes my hand and we walk onto the beautiful set of the Hogsmead grounds, Ben in his Slytherin robes and me in my Y/H robes. The Harry Potter  soundtrack in the background as we take in all of the sights surrounding us, fitting right in with others around us. Families, friends and loved ones together, sharing their love for magic unity. And I get to experience all of this magic with my boyfriend. This couldn't get better

"Y/N." I hear Ben say to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Let's go check out these places. I want to see what Butterbeer tastes like at least,"

"Of course." We walk around all the little shops, absorbed into our own little worlds when we finally reach the peak of our tour. The Hogwarts castle. Standing there in all it's glory. It's even more beautiful in real life than the films. I'm about to walk forward when I feel a tug on my hand, making me stop and look at Ben in confusion. "Ben, honey, what's wrong?" The look he's giving me now is the same look he gave me the night he said "I love you." Full of love, admiration and nerves. I start to become worried as he shifts on his feet, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Y/N, there's something I want to tell you. Actually, I've wanted to tell you for a while now, but I just never really found the perfect time, but now is even more perfect than I imagined." My heart starts to race and my hands start to shake as he slowly lowers himself onto one knee in front of me, making people who are around us gasp and start whispering. Oh-my-gawd. Is this really happening? 

"Ben?" I weakly manage to say.

"Y/N. I love you, and I have loved you since the moment you tripped into the cafe. I love how kind and smart you are. I love how you are always there for others and how you never expect anything in return. I love when you put your mind to something, you have to do it, even if it takes years to complete. I love how perfectly imperfect you are."

Before I can help it, tears start welling in my eyes and I smile down at him. He pull out a black velvet box from his pocket and opens it to reveal a beautiful Y/B/S and diamond ring. "I love you, Y/N, and I want to spend the rest of my years admiring your beauty. Y/N, will you marry me?" Before he even finished that sentence I was already saying my answer.

"Yes." He smiles and gets up. People start clapping and cheering around us as he places the ring on my finger and finally pulls me into a long loving kiss. Luckily for me there will be plenty more of these in the future.