High School Party Game

"It's time to play truth or dare!" Rami shouts, his words slurred as the music gets turned down in my living room. In honor of Rami's and the cast wins at the Golden Globes, we decided to have a small party with the cast and crew at my house to celebrate. However, since it's getting to the early hours of the morning, the party is starting to slow down, many having left with just the main four actors, Lucy and I left.

"Really, Rami? Don't you think that's a little bit high school?" I ask as we all take a seat on the couches.

"What? It'll be fun." Rami says in ease. "Are you scared Y/N? Are there things you don't want people here to know about you?" Rami nudges me and I quickly shake my head.

"No, not at all." Yes, there is. I quickly glance at Ben. Rami and the others all know about my stupid crush on Ben, and now they're all rubbing it in, I know it.

"Come on, Y/N, it'll be fun." Ben says taking a drink. I sigh and smile at him, knowing that I was already in. I look around at the others excited faces. I guess this is going to be a real throwback night.

"Rami, since this is your idea, how about you start?" I say and they all start cheering.

"That's fine with me. Joe, truth or dare." Rami says with dramatic flare and Joe laughs.

"Do you even know me? Of course I'll pick truth." Everyone stares at him expectantly as he stares back at us seriously."Okay, fine. I'll do dare." Now that seems more like Joe.

"I dare you to let us put you in poses and take pictures to put onto Instagram." Rami says with a smirk and the rest of us stand up to get to work, deciding to go in pairs. It's Ben and I's turn to put him in an awkward position, and we high five at the end, proud of our handy work. I try to ignore the tingly sensation shooting up my arm and the blush rising onto my cheeks.

"Can someone please take the picture already? I'm cramping up." Joe nearly yells, making us laugh and I quickly take my phone out to take photos. I should have put a feather boa on him.

"Done."

"Oh, thank-god." Joe says and collapses, pushing me into Ben in the process.

"Sorry, Ben." I turn towards him and he smiles down at me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay." He whispers fondly, as if only for my ears.

"Get a room, you two." Gwilym shouts at us, making everyone laugh and Ben and I quickly split apart, taking our seats on opposite sides of the room once more. I didn't realize how close I was to him.

"Okay, Y/N" Joe says, clapping his hands together in a cunning way, looking at me with a wide mouthed grin and I am immediately put on edge. "Truth or dare."

I know that grin. He's got something sadistic or embarrassing planned either way I go. Well, I could either choose truth, and most likely talk about what I think about Ben in front of him, or take dare, and do something really embarrassing to Ben.

"Truth." I say and immediately regret it. Dare could have been over so much quicker than truth.

"Describe your crush in exceptional detail for us, personality first then their looks." Joe puts his head into his hand, awaiting my answer. That could have worked as both truth and dare. I take a deep breath, looking at my hands as I answer.

"He is really nice, when you first meet him and even more once you get to know him. He has never failed to be there for me when I have needed it, and he is always there to support me. He is loyal and a bit of a smart ass and joker too. He never fails to put a smile on your face, even when your feeling down."

"Okay, now physical features." Lucy interrupts and I quickly glance at her excited features before looking back down at my hands once more. I do not want to see Ben's reaction as I say this.

"He has blonde hair and green eyes, which change brightness with the mood he is in. When he smiles, it's always bright and joyous, which is also contagious..." I break off, not having the courage to say anymore as my nerves take over. I look up to see everybody smiling at me, until I reach Ben who is looking down in thought instead. Oh, crap. "Lucy, you can have my turn, I need a drink." I stand up and quickly head to the counter where the drinks are, still in full view of the others.

"Ben." Lucy says and I turn around to face the other, a glass in my shaking hand and Ben snaps his head up, seeming to break out of his trance. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare." He answers without hesitation.

"I dare you to show Y/N how you feel." What? I look at them in confusion. Is it going to be a crisp high five? Ben gets off the couch and moves towards me with determination, making me quickly put my glass on the bench.

"I like you too, Y/N." He says before grabbing my face and crashing his lips against mine. The guys behind us cheer and I can't help but smile a little into the kiss. I'm glad we took it back to high school.

I wanted to give you another chapter, but I'm sorry this isn't great. I tried. Thank you guys for reading though!!! ❤️