Surprise Visit - Roger

I'm back stage where Queen is getting ready to do another one of their concerts on their US tour. I try to move in the shadows, hoping not to be seen by the members of the band.
"Y/N! What are you doing here darling?" I hear Freddie call, and he races towards me to give me a tight hug.
"It's nice to see you too Freddie, but please, not too tight." I say and he lets go, thankfully allowing me to breathe.
"What are you doing here? Does Roger know your here?"
"No, I actually came here to surprise Rog. Please don't tell him I'm here. I don't want to distract him from his performance."  Freddie smiles and kisses me on the cheek.
"Don't worry, darling. If anything you'll make him better. But I won't say a thing to him. He'll be thrilled your here. We all will be." I smile at Freddie's kind words. "Anyway, it was nice to see you dear, but the show is about to start. I hope you enjoy it." He kisses me on the cheek and jogs away before I could even wish him luck.
I move to stand to the wings of the stage after the band moves out in front of the crowd to begin the show. I stand there, in perfect view of Roger. However, as I see him play, something doesn't seem right. He doesn't seem to have the same enthusiasm that I usually see him have when he's playing. He seems more tired and worn down. This tour must really be taking it out of him. Maybe I shouldn't tell him tonight.
He looks up from the drums and scans the crowd, sending them a small smile, before moving his eyes to the wings of the stage, and finally to me. I give him a bright smile and a small wave, which seems to somehow lift his spirits. He smiles brightly back at me, and he starts playing with a new found energy, giving the show a livelihood that it was missing before. This makes the crowd go even crazier, which I didn't even think was possible.
I've never been to a rock concert before, or any concert for that matter. I've only ever seen these guys rehearsing and I thought they were great then. Rehearsals, I now know, are nothing compared to a live concert. The energy of the crowd allows me to get lost in the music and start singing along, but before I know it, they're taking their final bow and heading off stage, towards me.
Before I could even congratulate the band on their successful show, Brian swings me in his arms, making me scream a little.
"Not too tight, please Brian!"  He puts me down and I'm immediately enveloped into another hug, a much softer hug, by John.
"Y/N!" Brian practically shouts. "We had no idea you were coming. Did you enjoy the show?"
"Yes, you guys were amazing!" I say
"We always are." Freddie says, sending me a wink which makes me laugh. Roger steps forward and as soon as he does this, my attention draws solely on him.
"As fun as this chat was, I am going to take my girlfriend away from you attention seekers, so I can get some attention myself." He says, taking my hand and walking away from the others. He brings me into a small room before closing the door behind him and immediately crashes his lips against mine in a way that showed me how much he missed me. Roger has never been good with words in that way.
"Y/N, what are you doing here? Not that I'm unhappy that you're here, just wondering, why the surprise?" I giggle, at his seeming lost words and he keeps me close to him, in a loose embrace.
"I came here because I missed you. I've always wanted to see you guys live and I've always wanted to come to America." I say, and he raises his eye brows. Okay, those eyebrows say it all, he doesn't believe me. Or at least, he doesn't believe that's the only reason why I came here. Smart bugger.
I sigh before I start speaking again. "I also have some news to tell you. News in which I'd prefer to tell you face to face." His eyes grow serious and he brings me a little closer to him as he catches my nervous signs.
"What is it Y/N? What's wrong?"
"Nothings wrong, exactly."
"Then what is...."
"I'm pregnant." I interrupt. Roger freezes at my announcement and my nerves start to go haywire. What if this isn't what he wanted? We aren't even married. Maybe he wanted marriage before kids? What if he didn't want either? However, these thoughts were soon wiped away when a large smile spreads across his face.
"We're having a baby?" He asks softly and I nod, smiling back at him. He engulfs me into a hug, making sure not to squeeze me too tightly, which causes me to let out a little laugh.
"I'm so glad you want this baby." I say with tears in my eyes.
"Of course I am." He leans back enough to look at me in the eyes, love and affection reflecting in his own. He pushes my hair behind my ear and places a kiss my my forehead. "We finally get to start a family."
"Yes, a family of our own."