A Night Out - Roger Taylor

Trigger Warnings: Harassment (but happy ending)

Secret relationships are the worst, I swear. While they do have an air of excitement to them with the sneaking around and trying not to get caught, it's mainly just tiring. I mean, why can't I just go up to Roger and kiss his face off here and now? Because we're trying to keep our relationship from Brian, that's why.

Brian, my brother and Roger's best friend. He would go crazy if he finds out about us. He always said how much of a player Roger was, but he's not like that with me. He hasn't used me and left me. He stayed with me. We'll tell Brian in time of course, I just hope it's soon.

Right now, Roger, Brian, Freddie, Jim, John and his wife, and I are all in the club, just enjoying a night out. Jim and Freddie are obviously enjoying each others company, very much, not paying any mind to anyone around them. John is off on the dance floor with his wife, enjoying the time off he really needed. Brian is off with whatever woman has caught his eye and Roger is surrounded by a crowd of girls who basically swarmed him when he came through the door.

I head straight for the bar, ordering a drink as it'll be one of the only things that'll help me get through tonight. I'm halfway through my second drink, when Roger approaches the bar, ordering both of us a drink.

"Hey, Y/N. Why aren't you on the dance floor?" He asks, having to shout over the music.

"Don't feel like it right now, but I will after a couple of drinks, though." He laughs as I raise my glass. He clinks his glass against mine before we both take a drink. "Why don't you and I go out to dance?" I ask, already standing up, but he grabs my arm to make me stop.

"We can't, and you know why."

"Because of Brian?" I ask and he nods, making me sigh and sit back down. "Don't you think we've been hiding for long enough? He wouldn't care. Besides, if you dance with me, he'd just think you'd be looking out for me."

"Not with what I want to do with you on the dance floor." He says with a smirk, but before I could reply, a girl slides up to him, flirtatiously running her hand up his arm to gain his attention, quickly shooting me a glare before putting her sights back onto him.

"Hey." She says with a silky voice, her head tilting her head.

"Hi?" I sigh and return my eyes to my drink, but still listening to the conversation so as I'm still looking out for him.

"What does a girl do to get a drink from you?" Roger takes a breath to answer when she starts speaking again, not letting him talk at all. "If not a drink, how about a dance?" Wow, this girl is persistent.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. But i'm sure another guy would be interested." With that, he turns away from her and she storms away, upset. I can't help but smirk as I drink my drink, feeling like I've just won something when I've had him all along. Roger is about to start talking to me once more when Brian comes up behind us, swinging his arm around Roger's shoulders.

"Did I just see you turn down a woman? What's up with you lately, man? It's like no woman is right for you, unless you have found a woman right for you?" Roger glances at me before replying to Brian, a reply which I am unable to hear due to someone sitting down beside me, way too close to me for comfort.

"Hey, I'll a G&T and whatever this fine lady is having." He says to the bartender and I shift uncomfortably away from him.

"Nothing for me, thank you." I quickly say to the bartender before turning to the guy. "Thanks, but you really didn't have to do that. This was going to be my last drink before heading out there." I nod towards the dance floor and he looks at me incredulously.

"But you're not nearly drunk enough." Alarm bells immediately ring in my head and I try to get up, but he places his hand on my upper thigh. I try and slap his hand away, but he manages to keep it there, almost hurting me with how hard he's pushing his hand down to keep it there. "Why don't you and I go out there together, have a little fun and then later we can go back to mine and have a little one on one time." He says with a filthy smile playing on his lips.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you, and I'd appreciate it if you'd get your hand off me." I say firmly.

"Sweetheart, there's no need to be like that..."

"Hey, shit face." Roger breaks in, coming between me and the stranger, thankfully forcing him to take his hand off my thigh. "She told you to get your hands off of her." Roger fumes, pushing him away and he stumbles off his seat.

"How is this any of your business?"

"It's my business because she's my girlfriend, asshole." He pushes the guy one more time when the bouncer comes up to us.

"What's going on here?" He asks in a deep voice, looking between Roger and the other guy.

"That dick is harassing my girlfriend, that's what's happening."

"Is that true mam'?" The bouncer asks me, and I nod at him. "Come with me. You've been barred." The bouncer takes the other man by the arm, forcing him away from us and I sigh in relief.

I place my hand softly onto Roger's arm, making him turn around to face me and he immediately relaxes when he see's me softly smile gratefully at him.

"Thank you." I almost whisper, knowing it'll get lost in the music and Roger leans down to kiss me quickly.

"Are you okay?" I only manage a nod when Brian comes up beside us. Shit, I forgot he was here.

"So, Y/N, your the reason why Roger here is acting like a love sick idiot and ignoring every other girl." I look nervously at my brother, waiting for his reaction. "I'm glad you have each other. Y/N, you've made Roger into a more faithful person, and Roger, you protected Y/N when she needed it, and that's more than I can hope for. But, we'll talk about this more later on, like how long you've been sneaking around behind my back." He turns to walk back onto the dance floor to dance with the girl Roger turned down before.

I turn back to Roger, grabbing hold of his hand so he could anchor me.

"Well, he took that well." He says.

"Yeah, he did." I pause, looking up at his eyes. "How about we go for that dance now?" He looks down at me and smiles, giving me another kiss.

"Let's go."