Not the Coffee Machine! - Roger Taylor

"Roger, stop!" I hear Brian and John yell from inside the building and I hesitate to go inside. "No, Roger, not the coffee machine!" I sigh and quickly head inside. Better go in now while the building is still in one piece.

"What's going on here?" I announce myself as I cautiously approach the boys as the bench. Brian and John sit there, their hands held out in panic as Roger holds us the coffee machine, threatening to throw it.

"Y/N! Thank fuck." Brian says, swiveling in his seat to look at me. "Help us with your boyfriend, would you?"

"Roger, honey. Please put the coffee machine down. There are other ways to vent other than destroying one of the main sources of caffeine." I say as I approach Roger, slowly and softly reaching up to place my hand onto his hand and take the coffee machine with my other hand. I place the coffee machine on the bench, and look Roger in the eyes as he calms down, only looking at me.

"Yes, there can only be one hysterical queen in this band." Freddie says leaning against the counter. When did he get here?

But I have little time to contemplate at Roger rips out of my grip, snatches his papers up from the bench and storms off into another room, slamming the door behind him. I sigh and look at Freddie.

"Freddie, you know I love you, but really? He was just calming down. Now it'll take him ages to even leave the room." But I have to admit, what he said was kind of funny.

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me. "It's true though."

"Don't tell me he's like this with you?" John asks worriedly and I give him a smile hopefully of reassurance.

"No, just you guys. You're special like that. Although, he does sometimes shut himself in our room for long periods of time."

"Yes, but wouldn't you be with him when that happens? I'd imagine it'd be pretty enjoyable those times." Freddie gives me a wink and I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Get your head out of the gutter, Fred." I laugh and I can feel my face going red. "I better go and check on him." I turn and head towards the closed door Roger headed behind.

"Okay, we'll clear out just in case anything does happen."

"Really, Brian? You too?" I sigh once more and shake my head as the three of them leave the room. I soon turn back towards the door and knock on it. "Roger, can I come in?" I ask tentatively

"Go away." I faintly hear him mumble back.

"It's just me here. The others aren't here, will you let me in?"

"The doors open." I check the door handle and sure enough, it opens, allowing me to move into the room, shutting the door behind me. Roger sits on one of the couches, head bent as if he is studying his hands. I move to sit on the couch in front of him, just so I am still giving him his space.

"Do you want to tell me what that was all about?" I ask.

"They don't want to put my song on the album." He nudges the sheets of paper forward on the table and I pick them up to read them.

'...With my hand on your grease gun.
mmm, it's like a disease, son
I'm in love with my car...'

"A song about your car." I almost say in disbelief. "You really do love your car, don't you?" I laugh and he looks at me, slightly confused. I put the sheets back down on the table. "They'll put it in the album, don't worry. They're probably just trying to mess with you." He smiles at me and holds out his hand.

"Come here." I remain seated, confused. "Come here." He says again and I get up from my seat, taking his hand, maneuvering my way around to him. He brings me down towards him so I am straddling his hips, his hands on my waist and my hands rest on his shoulders. I love it when he's like this. This loving, close side of him. "You're always reassuring me, always there for me. Why?" I lean down to give him a tender kiss before answering.

"Because we are a couple, that's what couples do, they support and love one another. And I love you, Roger."

"I love you too, Y/N." I smile before once again leaning down to kiss him. Roger moves his hips and pulls me closer to him so our chests are touching. He slides his hands up into my hair, leaving behind trails of electricity and kisses me deeper until we hear yelling outside the door, making us break apart reluctantly.

"Are they having sex yet?" Brian asks.

"No, I can't hear anything." That must be Freddie. Those little perverts.

"Shit, it must be bad. Hey, Rog." Brian knock on the door but doesn't come in. "We'll put your song on the album, don't be mad at Y/N, please."

"Okay, thanks Bri."

"I told you that they would put it on." I whisper, giving him a peck.

"Yeah, but it was a team effort, apparently. Now, lets get back to what we were doing, shall we?"