Real Smooth - Roger Taylor

10K reads! Thank you so much. ❤

REQUESTED:

"Y/N, over here!" My friend, Y/F/N yells at the bar, waving her hand wildly in the air to get my attention. I laugh and wave back, pushing my way through the crowd to make my way towards her. I swear I haven't seen this big of a crowd with a local band before.

I finally get to Y/F/N and thankfully she already has a drink there waiting for me. I say a quick thanks before I take a deep drink. I always need to be at least buzzed on the alcohol to get through these nights. Y/F/N always drags me to the bars every other weekend to listen to mediocre bands, mainly so she isn't alone, but also because she wants to spy on some 'hot band members.'

"So, what band is playing tonight? Must be a good one to draw this kind of a crowd." I say, leaning back against the counter.

"So I've heard. I've also heard the band is called Queen and their guitarist and drummer are apparently super hot. So, you can have the drummer and I'll have the guitarist." She says with a wink.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Again, why do you need me to come to these things with you when you're just going to go home with the guitarist anyway?"

"For moral support?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me, which makes me laugh harder.

"Okay, I'll morally support you after I go and have a cigarette." I walk out the back of the bar and into the little alleyway where there are a couple of other smokers standing about. I take out a smoke and put it between my lips before putting my hand in my pocket where my lighter usually is, only to find it empty.

"Shit." I say, starting to desperately search all my pockets.

"Are you alright there?" One of the others speak up, startling me a little.

"Yeah." I quickly say, still searching for my lighter. Where the hell did I put that thing?

"Are you sure? You look like you've lost something?" The guy gets closer so I look up to see an extremely good looking, young, blonde haired guy standing in front of me with a lit cigarette between his lips.

"No, yeah." I start to stutter. "Can I please borrow a lighter? I think I might have misplaced mine." I smile as he hands over his lighter with a laugh. I quickly light the cigarette and hand the lighter back. "Thanks." I say, leaning back against the wall, but instead of going back to where he was, he leans against the wall next to me, close but not so close that it's uncomfortable.

"I haven't seen you around here before." He says, looking at me, so I turn my head towards him, only now noticing that we're alone in the alleyway. I really hope this guy is not a creep. But something about him is really drawing me in. Maybe it's his eyes. He has really nice eyes. "Is this your first time seeing the band?"

"Yeah, my friend heard great things about the band, so she dragged me along." I shrug.

"Thought so."

"How's that?" I ask, putting out the rest of my cigarette with my shoe on the concrete.

"I'd definitely remember you if you had been here before." He smirks at me, looking me up and down and I suddenly feel hot all over. I turn so that I am fully facing him now, arms crossed, leaning against the wall.

"You're a real smooth talker, aren't you?" My heart is pounding a mile a minute, especially when he takes a step forward, entering my personal space. My body already seems to be reacting, coming more alive and electrified the longer he stands there, making me want more. I have never felt anything as powerful as this before.

"Trust me, that's not the only thing I am 'real smooth' at." He flicks his cigarette onto the ground.

"I bet it's not." I bite my lip, making his eyes travel down towards them, before flickering back up to my eyes.

"Rog, we're on in five." A guy yells as he loudly comes through the door leading into the bar.

"I'll be there in a minute, Bri." He replies, not taking his eyes off me. Once the door closes, he pushes me up against the wall, capturing me with a heated and passionate kiss, making me moan and return it eagerly.

"Meet me back here after the show." He whispers into my ear, before starting to back away.

"Okay." By the time he's reached the door, I've realized I still haven't caught his name. "I'm Y/N, by the way." I say, hoping he'd tell me his name.

"Roger. I hope you enjoy the show." He gives me one more smirk and then disappears behind the door. I stand there for a second, trying to collect myself before I head back inside and back to the bar.

"Where were you? I've been waiting for you for ages." Y/F/N says, and I order the both of us a drink.

"I was having a smoke, ended up talking to the others out there."

"Okay, well, your lucky, because the band is about to play." She says, pointing up at the stage. I look up and the band of four members start playing their first song. My eyes immediately travel to the extremely good looking blonde.

"Holy shit, he's the drummer." I whisper to myself.

"What was that?" Y/F/N asks, turning his head towards me.

"I said, I'll definitely have the drummer."