I'll find you, my love - Epilogue - Warren

Hi everyone! I wasn't planning on doing an epilogue for the past imagines, but this was requested, and the idea just came to me. But BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY WON 4 OUT OF 5 OSCARS! I am so happy for them ❤

Warren's P.O.V.

I was with them, fighting for them for a week that felt like years and I felt absolutely nothing but pure rage. I felt no will to try and escape, but I some how got the motivation to fight. Though, the people who I desperately wanted to fight stood outside the electrified cages, the mutants they bring me will suffice. Just the feeling of my fists colliding with flesh, hearing the sounds of bones cracking and the sound of their screams as the top of my wings slice through their skin, but also getting beaten and even electrocuted by the fence, almost allows me to forget about Y/N for a while. Almost.

Just when I thought I got rid of her from my mind for just a moment, something always makes her come back, haunting me, reminding me that I wasn't able to save her. Having somehow escaped that version of fight club hell and electrifying fences, I've found my way to an abandoned building, hoping to drink the pain and memories away. Instead, though, it etches her more vividly into my mind. There seems to be no escape from her now.

I can see her smiling that perfect smile she always gave me, laughing slightly at something I've said which would always make her Y/E/C eyes sparkle. I think about when she would read her book, she would subconsciously cause flowers to grow out of her palm, before she hovers it and twirls it around as she absorbs the words she reads. But the moments I loved the most were the moments when I woke up to our limbs entangled and the sunlight streaming down on her. It was those moments where I took my time studying her, studying her illuminated beauty and wondering how I got so lucky to get a masterpiece like her, a true angel.

But now, when it comes to remembering Y/N and her life, also comes remembering Y/N and her death, her lifeless body just inches away from me in my memory, making me take another deep drink of the fiery liquid. I'm actually starting to miss the fight club. Suddenly three people appear into the building as if from a portal, disrupting my thoughts and my drinking.

"Piss off!" I yell, throwing down my now empty bottle, making it smash at their feet. When they don't leave, I try to fly down, but it's a little difficult with a fried wing, but I still land in front of them. I'm about to snap at them to try and make them leave, but the way they're studying me, like I'm just a pathetic fallen angel, makes me stop.

"What if I can give you something that you want?" The guy with the blue skin and the weird get up says to me, making me scoff and turn around to walk away from them.

"There's nothing you can give me that I want." I throw over my shoulder, Y/N flashing in my mind once more.

"Yes, there is." Suddenly there is a huge pain pulsing through my back like my skin is ripping, shredding, making me scream and drop to the floor. I try to grab hold of something, anything to anchor me, but all I can do is scrape my nails on the floor. My feathers malt all around me as I feel something sharp slice out of my back. Then everything stops. All the physical pain disappears and I stand up again, looking at my wings.

Gone are the white, delicate feathers and in it's place are sharp, metallic feathers to fly out and penetrate the walls. Not believing what I just saw, I do the same thing with the other wing. How did he do this to me? I can feel the power behind my wings, making me feel stronger than I've ever felt before. I can use these wings.

I will use these wings against those who have wronged me, against those who hurt Y/N, who even put a hand on her. I will avenge her if it's the last thing I do, and maybe at the end of it all, I'll finally get to be with her again.