Best Friend's Best Friend Part 2 - Roger

"Y/N, long time no see." Roger says as he leans against the door frame of the house, sending me a smile which immediately makes my heart flutter. Gosh, that smile is going to work wonders with so many women out there.

"It's only been a week." I say, stepping up to the door, which also brings me into close proximity of Roger.

"Seven days too long ." We stand there, staring at each other for a while, before he seems to snap out of it and stands aside. "Come in." I follow him into the house, however he doesn't lead me to the recording studio like I expected, instead he leads me to the kitchen, taking a seat on the bench. "The others should be off recording." He says as I take a seat next to him.

"Then why aren't you with them?"

"Because I much prefer being in your company." This makes me laugh. He's a real flirt this one.

"Has any of that ever worked for you before?"

"Any of what?"

"Your flirting techniques. Your lines. Has that ever gone in your favor?" He leans forward, close to my face, making me stop laughing and instead causes my breath to get stuck in my throat.

"No, but I'm hoping it'll work on you." I raise my eyebrows at him. Where did he get his confidence from? "I want to take you out one night. Would you like that?" But before I could answer, the others come bursting through the door, making me jump in my seat and Roger quickly leans away.

"Y/N, darling, when did you get here?" Freddie asks, catching me off guard by giving me a small hug.

"I only got here around five minutes ago." I say and Brian sweeps me up into a tight hug, bringing me out of my seat and spinning me around. "It's good to see you too, Brian."

"Finally!" He practically yells into my ear. "A new face. One that I don't want to punch."

"I'm really feeling the love here." Roger sarcastically says, but they all ignore him.

"Y/N, if I remember correctly, you promised us stories of our very own Brian here." John says, slapping Brian on the shoulder. The others nod in agreement while Brian just looks like he wants to be anywhere else but here.

"Do you mean stories like how he got so drunk off his ass one night, that he pissed on his parents bed, thinking it was the bathroom?" They all burst out laughing, including Brian.

"Yeah, that took some explaining in the morning." Brian starts. "But, Y/N. If I remember correctly, that same night you also knocked out Olivia with a single punch before falling into a bush to sleep for the rest of the night."

"Bitch deserved it, and that bush is so comfy when your drunk." I chuckle and Brian comes up to stand beside me, putting his arm around me once again. All afternoon we talk about these stories and soon John, Freddie and Roger all contribute their own. This, however turns into a huge battle between the boys to see who has the most disturbing story.

When it's time for me to leave, everyone gives me a hug good-bye, but instead of Brian walking me to the door like he usually does, Roger takes over the job.

"So, you still haven't answered my question from before."

"What question was that?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Would you like to go out with me one night? Maybe tomorrow night? Just us." I smile up at him, leaning up and giving him a peck on the cheek as my heart races in my chest.

"Yes, I'd love to."