Best Friend's Brother

I'm lying on Y/F/N's bed as we watch Game of Thrones for the hundredth time.

"How do we not hate this show?" I ask Y/F/N as we watch Cersei's walk of shame.

"How could we? The drama is fabulous." She says, rolling around on the bed, making me laugh. "It's almost surprising and shocking every time we watch it."

"That's true."

We hear a knock at the door and I turn my head to see Ben, Y/F/N's brother, poking his head through the door. "What are you girls gossiping about?" He asks, fully stepping into the room and shutting the door behind him.

"That's not any of your buisness, is it?" Y/F/N says, propping her head up on her hand to look at him, while I still lie on my stomach.

"Don't be like that." He says through laughter and soon turns his head towards the television. "You guys are watching Game of Thrones? That's it, I'm joining you." Y/F/N and I quickly roll and slide across the bed to give Ben room as he jumps on the exact place I was on the bed. He could have squashed me if we didn't move.

"You just want to watch it with us for the sex scenes." Y/F/N says sarcastically. "Because your not getting any action in real life, you need to see others on screen."

"And porn isn't enough for that?" I ask Y/F/N, making her slap me on the arm playfully.

"Well, you girls obviously watch it to fawn over Jon Snow." Ben says, elbowing me. What is up with these two and abusing me?

"Definitely." I start. "He's a fine man." I look over at Ben with a smirk. I need to be honest here. I've had a crush on Ben for the longest time, basically since I met him. But I haven't done anything about it, mainly because he's my best friend's older brother. He's only older by a couple of years, that not a problem. Y/F/N would kill me if I tried anything with him.

We all lie there in silence, watching the show until Y/F/N's stomach starts growling and moaning, seeming to get louder the longer we try and ignore it.

I pause the show and wiggle my way out of the middle and off the bed to head to the door when Y/F/N asks; "Where are you going?"

"To get food and drinks. Someone needs to feed that dying whale over there."

"Thank you! Love you."

"Love you too." I start to head out the door when I hear Ben come up behind me.

"I'll help you. I'm hungry too."

"You're always hungry Ben!" Y/F/N screams down the hall.

Ben follows me to the kitchen and we raid the cabinets, trying to find any snacks. After finally finding some, I'm about to reach up and grab them when I hear Ben whisper my name, seeming too close for it to be as loud as it was for a whisper. I turn around and jump in fright, Ben being right in front of me.

"Y/N." He says in a slight whisper. "There's been something I have wanted to do for a while and you can tell me to stop whenever you want, but I just want to know that I've tried." He gets closer and closer to me as he says this. My breath hitches and my heart starts racing the closer he gets, until finally his lips press on mine in a sweet but soft kiss.

I immediately melt into the kiss and he brings his hands to either side of my face and steps closer to me, deepening the kiss as well as trapping me between him and the bench. Not knowing where to put my hands, I keep them on either side of his hips.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He says after breaking away and he leans his forehead against my own.

"I've been wanting that to happen for a while too." I say and he laughs. I slide my hands up until their secure around his neck before bringing him down into a deeper, more passionate kiss and he moves his arms around my waist to draw me closer.

"Hey, what's taking so lo-" Ben and I quickly break apart, but apparently it's not fast enough as Y/F/N walks through the door, mouth agape. Oh gosh, here comes the impending hatred. "Finally." She says, which catches me off guard.

"Finally?" Ben asks, seemingly confused.

"Yes, finally. The sexual tension between you two was so strong, it was so awkward for me to endure for so long. Just promise me, no sex on my bed."

"Who says we're going to have sex on your bed?" I ask Y/F/N, my cheeks going red.

"Better be safe than sorry. I don't know what kinky stuff you two are into." She says and walks away, making me laugh. Only she would say something like that.