Will you stay? - Part 2 - Roger Taylor

Waking up in the arms of Roger is something which I never thought would happen. Especially with all of our clothes on. This is actually really nice. We spent most of the night just talking to each other about things we didn't know about on another until we just fell asleep. Now, with his arms securely around me, my head on his chest and our legs entangled in one another, I couldn't be more comfortable.

"Y/N, have you seen Rog-" Brian stops midway through his sentence after barging into my room, looking down at Roger and I as we disentangle ourselves from one another. "Oh, sorry, um..." Brian starts shifting uncomfortably on his feet, not having any idea what to do with his hands.

"Well, what did you want, Brian?" Roger says in a gruff, sleepy voice.

"I was just looking for you because we have to set up for the concert tonight."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, I'll be there in a sec." Roger rubs his face with his hands, trying to wake up and Brian stands there motionless, looking back and forth between us. "Is there something else you wanted?"

"Did you two..." I sigh

"Not that it's any of your business, Bri," I start, also too tired for this, "but no. We were up late talking and we just fell asleep. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready and grab coffee so I can be prepared to deal with whatever you guys throw at me today."

********************

To say Roger and I got closer after that night would be an understatement. We basically haven't left one another's side since and we've slept over in one another's room's nearly every night. We've gotten to the point where we don't even book a room for me anymore. But also, since that night, the loneliness that was once plaguing my heart is starting to disappear. I just hope that it's the same for Roger.

Also, something that's changed during this time too, is that Roger hasn't been with another woman since. A part of me is saying obviously since I'm staying in his room all the time but then he used to kick me out of his room frequently to sleep with a girl.

Now, Roger also asks me to watch him during his performances. I used to go off and do my own thing when they perform, but now I see what I've been missing. Tonight, Roger's hair  and body is slick with sweat as he moves with confidence and ease playing the drums. His muscles flex as he hits the drums, and he smiles out into the crowd, earning him a cheer from the audience. He truly is mesmerizing to watch. I can't even help but to smile and giggle whenever Roger looks over to me during the show and gives me a wink. I never giggle!

The band is soon bowing and waving at the roaring fans before they leave the stage and Roger immediately envelopes me into a hug which I return enthusiastically.

"How did you like the show sweetheart?" Roger asks into my ear.

"Yeah, you did amazing! But that's no surprise since you always do." I pull away from Roger, but he keeps his hands on my waist, smiling down at me.

"What about us?" John asks, throwing his hands up, gaining my attention.

"Come on, Deaky. Like she can tell us that when her eyes have only been on Roger the whole night." Freddie winks at me jokingly, making me roll my eyes playfully. "So are you two dating yet, or what?"

"Wait, you two aren't dating yet? I thought you already were." Brian says, staring at us in shock. I can feel my heart beat thud harder in my chest and the blood rushes to my face in nervous embarrassment.

"No." I say in a quiet voice at the same time Roger says "not yet." I quickly turn to face him again.

"What?"

"I think that our que to leave, boys." Freddie says

"But I want to see what happens."

"Your such a pervert, Brian." John says, pulling Brian out of the room with Freddie leading the way.

"What do you mean not yet, Roger?" 

"Well, how do you feel about me taking you on a date right now?"

"Right now?" Roger nods. "Roger, I've never seen you ask any girl on a date, ever. Why me?" Please tell me he's not joking.

"Yeah, but your not any girl. You stayed with me. You got to know me. You've been here for me this whole time. I'm not lonely when I'm with you, Y/N." Roger pulls me closer by the waist and I wind my arms around his neck. I try and ignore the fact that he will be able to feel my heart beating rapidly against his chest. 

"Neither am I. I would love to go on a date with you, Roger."

Please let me know if this is a hit or miss part. If I didn't do as great, I will re-write this part. Also, just 2 more fictions to write in here <3 Thank you all for reading!