I'll find you, my love - Part Two - Warren

REQUESTED

TRIGGER WARNING;

There's ringing in my ears as I come back into consciousness, a sharp pain pounding in my forehead. I try to lift my hand up to see what the problem was, but I am forced to stop as handcuffs have kept my hands down, cuffed to a metal chair. This makes me open my eyes in panic and I find myself in a dark room. Where the hell am I? What the fuck happened? Okay, Y/N, calm down, you won't get anywhere if you panic. The last thing I remember is these men dressed fully in armor beating down Warren and taking me away as blackmail against him. Blackmail saying that if he doesn't join the fight club, then they'll put a bullet through my head.

Oh-my-god, I'm going to die, aren't I? I don't want to die, but I don't want him to be forced to do something he doesn't want to do. So, if I'm going to die to give him a chance at life, then I'll do it for him. Because I love him. But, fuck, I don't want to die!

Tears are streaming down my face as a couple of men, one of them I recognize from the kidnapping, come into the room and towards me, a sadistic smile forged on the man's face. I wish I could slap that sick smile off his face. "Well, hello there gorgeous." I move suddenly against the restraints as if trying to lunge at him. "Now now, we're all friends here." He smirks as more men holding guns enter the room.

"You wish, you sadistic fuck." I did the only thing I could think of to do and I spit in his face. From his angry expression, I know I've overstepped my boundaries and I immediately regret it, especially when he slaps me hard across the face. I start seeing stars and my vision goes black for a second, before everything comes back, including the pain, even worse than before.

"You know, you're little boyfriend is the only reason I am keeping you alive." I can't help it, I try once again to reach out for any earth particles within my senses, but the emptiness is still there, suffocating my powers. That damn collar is still around my neck. I take a deep breath, trying not to cry out in frustration.

"He'll find me, he'll find me." I whisper to myself, even though I know that man can hear me. "Warren said he'll find me. We'll be okay."

"I wouldn't count on that sweet heart." He says, moving behind me, pressing the barrel of his gun against my head, making me close my eyes tightly. He leans close to my ear, making me tense further, trying hard not to flinch away. "There's nothing stopping me from putting a bullet through your head right now, if I really wanted to. It could be fun. Whether your dead or not, your boy toy will be part of the fight nights and there is nothing you can do about it." He'll find a way to save us both, I know he will.

************

Warren's P.O.V

After my wings have finally stopped twitching, I can finally get up without falling over, now that I have gained my balance back. Even though I know that running into a room without a plan is a bad idea, I don't have much time left to save her life. If Y/N dies, I don't know what I would do. She's been there for me throughout everything. Through my father's disapproving looks and words, to those who fought against me, leaving me for dead, she was always there to help me. I'd be damned if I'm not there to help her when she needs me, even if it means being a part of something that I really don't want to be involved in. For her, because I love her.

I race out of the flat as fast as my legs can take me, and as soon as I'm onto the street, I leap into the air to fly, not paying attention to anyone around. I know these guys, which means I know where they usually are, which means I know where Y/N is. I can get there and save her. I will save her and those bastards are going to regret ever going after her. I swear if they've laid a hand on her, they're dead.

I quickly descend to the front of the run down building and without wasting a second, I head into the building. Men from every angle shoot at me, making me dodge and deflect before I fling them across the room with my wings, knocking them out by the force. Adrenaline is pumping through me as a man charges right at me with a war cry, and before he even moves for a punch, I knock him to the ground, punching him in the face once, twice, three times so he doesn't get back up, blood now coating his face.

I head quickly towards the basement, knowing that's where they're keeping her, but alarm bells go off in my head as I descend the stairs. That was far too easy. Something has got to be wrong. Nothing is ever that easy.

I open the door and I walk in to see Y/N cuffed to a metal chair, her head thrown back with a bullet hole between her empty eyes, blood dripping to the ground. My heart beats roughly, travelling up to my throat, making me feel sick as I stare at my love in shock. She's limp, un-moving, without any life in her, life that I had grown to care for so deeply, needing it almost like a drug. I can feel my heart ripping in my chest.

"Y/N! No, no, no!" I scream and I try to get to her to hold her one last time, but something presses onto my back, sending electric currents through me, making me collapse onto the ground shaking in pain. I try again to reach out towards Y/N, but the men force my hands behind my back, pulling me away from her. I was too late. I was too late to save her. The one time she needed me and I couldn't be there for her. I'm sorry my love, I found you too late.

"Don't worry." The man spits in my face. "You'll no doubt get to be with your freak of a girlfriend soon."