Mr Steal Your Man

I am so sorry for how late this chapter is. Sadly, it will be like this a lot more now that Uni is starting up again. But I'll still update! Thank you.

"Come on, Y/N. It's time to go! You'll never get to meet the cast at the rate your going." Ben says as I drag my feet into the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah, but first, I need coffee." I struggle as I get busy making myself a strong coffee in a thermos.

"Well, at least your dressed and basically ready. That's saying something. I'm surprised you didn't make a coffee before now."

"What are you talking about? This is my third cup of coffee this morning. Do you think I would be functioning this normally if I didn't have at least two cups this morning? Come on, lets go." I walk past him before he could say anything, taking a long drink from my cup. We drive to the set, hand in hand and now that I've had my coffee, my mind is in full drive.

I get to meet the cast of Bohemian Rhapsody, the cast Ben talks so much about with adoration, love and mischief. I seriously have never heard him so excited for me to meet the cast before. But he seems to talk about one guy in particular. Even though he loves them all, he seems to love Joe the most.

So, as I arrive into the room everyone is gathered in, already in their costumes, I begin to worry that I have really made Ben late. The worry soon disappears though, because, while the girl hangs back, the boys turn and hug Ben like they haven't seen him for months, even though they saw him yesterday.

"Guys, guys." Ben says, after they've calmed down enough for him to speak. "I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Y/N. Y/N, this is Gwilym, Rami, Joe and Lucy." Ben takes my hand, bringing me closer to the group as I give them a shy smile. I just expect them to smile and wave their greetings, or even shake my hand, but instead they do exactly what they did to Ben and individually gave me a hug, including Lucy.

"Y/N! We can finally put a face to the name that we've come to know so well. It feels like we've known you forever!" Lucy says through her embrace before letting me go and we all somehow stand in a perfect circle, talking to one another.

"Yeah, it does. Especially when Ben here can't stop talking about you. I swear that he brings you up in nearly every conversation that he gets the chance." Gwilym chuckles and I look over at Ben in shock to see him almost hide away in embarrassment. okay, that was adorable. I can't help the small smile that teases my face as I turn back to see the group.

"Well, it can't be as much as he talks about you guys. Especially you, Joe. You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you two were lovers." I smirk at them and the group laughs. Joe walks up beside Ben and wraps his arms around his waist.

"You're right, Y/N. I'm stealing your boyfriend away and we're gonna ride off into the sunset together." I laugh at his antics, really feeling the love the cast has for one another, as well as welcoming me into their inner circle.

"I knew it. I totally knew it. What's the next step in the relationship? Are you going to make cardboard cutout's of each other?"

"Now, that's not a bad idea." Joe says seriously and I can see the idea playing within his eyes.

"Oh no, Y/N. What did you do?" Ben asks, separating from Joe with a slight struggle as he's holding onto him like a koala hugs a tree, and then makes his way to me.

"I don't know. But it's either going to be a really bad idea or a really funny one."

"I think it may be a bit of both." Rami says, his face cast with a worried expression.

"You guys will just have to wait and see now, won't you." Joe says mischievously.

"And I think, Y/N, that's our cue to go to my trailer to get away from these crazy guys. I need to get dressed anyway and no, Y/N, you can't stay here. I don't trust them with you." I laugh with Lucy as the guys act hurt.

"How dare you?" Gwilym says.

"We wouldn't do anything against Y/N." Rami says, unable to contain a straight face.

"It's not so much what you would do, it's more what you would say."

"Fair enough." Gwilym nods. "But don't you guys get up to anything above the rating of PG. Remember, we can hear everything that happens in those trailers." I wave at them with a giant smile on my face as Ben pulls me out of the room.

"I'm sorry about them." Ben says even though he's smiling and I look at him incredulously.

"Why the hell are you sorry? I think they're great!"

"You really think so?"

"Yes, of course. Anyone can see that the bond you guys have is a really good one. The way you guys became such good friends in such a short amount of time, it doesn't surprise me at all." I bring him into a half hug, holding him close by the waist as we walk.

"That means a lot to me, you saying that. Mainly because they're going to be around a lot more in the future."

"Oh, I know they will be." Ben stops walking and stares at me, making me wonder what's going on in the head of his.

"I love you, so much Y/N." He says, making me smile and my heart flutters.

"I love you too, Ben."