Reader x Dahyun - One Wish

Heavy Angst and fluff.

Literally might want to get something for the tears...I sobbed.

=========================================================

''MOM! PLEASE COME HERE!'' You cried out as she came rushing into your oom

''(YN)!? Sweetie are you alright!?'' She asked with a worried tone while witnessing you holding your head and rushing to you on the bed.

''N-no! I'm not! M-my head is killing me and my body is just-mom, it hurts...'' You were crying while holding onto your head and chest.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright, let's go to the ER," Your mom told of you as you stood up with the support your mom, "put your slippers," you did so while leaving the room and while heading into the garage...

'Please don't be what I think it is...please god...' Your mom begged.

----------------------------------

She got you out and stormed into the hospital yelling.

''Can someone help my child!'' She yelled out.

Everyone stared at her and you were aided by her walking in as a nurse came over.

''What's wrong?'' The nurse said while aiding you as well.

''I have a massive headache and...argh." You groaned, wishing the pain would go away.

"Okay, let's get you to a room quickly." The nurse commanded as the three of you went to the back and through some doors to a checkup room as they aided you on the bed, while holding your head.

The nurse had a worried look in her eyes and went out the door and yelled a name.

"Ren?! Ren!"

In that instant, another person in a doctor's coat came into the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked while spotting you.

"S/he's in pain, a lot." Your mom stated,  "chest and head, I-I don't know what I could have-"

"It's okay, we got it covered," the doctor had to calm her down, "April, can you assist her out and fill out the papers, I'll take care of them." he pointed at you as she nodded.

"Right away, ma'am, if you-"

"Cancer..." your mom stated as the two looked at her, "his dad-...my husband felt the same and-"

"Ma'am? Ma'am please relax, we'll get to the bottom of it...I'll ask questions first and we'll get to that. I need you to stay calm please," he stated as your mom was huffing, "April, after you're done, get the CT scanner ready. Please ma'am, can you go with her?" He asked of your mom as she took a look at you in tears.

"Its okay mom..." You said as she was hesitant to leave, but left the room with the nurse, leaving you both.

"You'll be alright, you'll be okay." He assured you as you shook your head.

"I don't feel okay..."

"I know, but it'll go away soon. You're going to be alright." He said while getting his material.

"My dad had it...he didn't make it..." You stated as the doctor remained relaxed.

"I'm sorry about that..." He answered. "What's your name?"

"(YN)."

"(YN), you'll be okay. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind?" You shook your head as the doctor started to ask you and give you a check-up.