Endless~[45]

◇BROWN EYES◇

Lincoln's POV,

Kakatapos ko lang maligo at ngayon ay nagbibihis na ko ng damit. Halos dalawang buwan na ang lumipas, simula ng tuluyan na nya kong iniwan.

Akala ko sa panahon na magkita kami ulit, hinding hindi na kami maghihiwalay, but days turns into hours, minutes turns into hatred, and seconds turns into goodbyes.

Biglang napako ang tingin ko sa flashdrive na nakapatong sa lamesa ko. Am I ready to hear her voice? I might crash if I couldn't ease the pain.

Umupo ako sa harap ng lamesa ko kung saan nakapatong ang laptop ko. Agad kong sinalpak ang flashdrive don. Nakita ko ang isang folder na naka save sa flashdrive. Agad bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko habang nag dadalawang isip parin kung bubuksan ko na ito.

(Play the song above)

[Now Playing: Brown Eyes by Destiny's Child]

Remember the first day when I saw your face. Remember the first day when you smiled at me. You stepped to me and then you said to me I was the woman you dreamed about.

"Delaney bilisan mo mahuhuli na tayo sa klase!"

"Sandali lang naman Franzei!.....Aray!"

The moment we bumped to each other, I've never let my eyes off at her. I can't help but just curved my lips to a smile the moment I laid my eyes to her.

You stand up infront of me and you made my view even more beautiful. I've got the better view of your pretty face.

"P..pasensya na, h...hindi ko sinasadya" sabi nya habang nakatungo ang ulo sakin.

I don't know what came to my mind but I step closer to you and lean my face to yours and whispered to your ear that I've never imagine I would say to a woman.

"It's ok to fall, just fall for me and I'll catch you wholeheartedly" I whispered to her ears.

Remember the first day when you called my house. Remember the first day when you took me out. We had butterflies although we tried to hide and we both had a beautiful night.

"Hello? Sino 'to?" Tanong nya sa kabilang linya.

I'm too desperate to get to know you even more the moment our eyes locked to each other. I ask your number to your friend and told her that don't tell to you that I asked your number to her.

"Meet me in the old court tomorrow. If you don't come, I'll pick you up whether you like it or not" Agad kong pinatay ang tawag pagkasabi ko sakanya non.

And as I expected, you didn't come on that day. But to my surprise, I don't felt any anger towards you, instead I just laugh out of the blue thinking of you.

But I think destiny is giving way for the both of us. Dahil under renovation ang court namin noon, sa lumang court namin napag desisyonan na mag ensayo. But to my surprise, the old court is her secret studying place.

Pagkatapos namin mag practice, I was all ready to leave inside the court, but then, I saw a familiar figure, sitting in the very corner of the court while her head is bent over her knees. All her books are infront of her.