2

Having calmed down a bit, I sat on the sofa. Dad saw that I was ready to listen to him, continued.......... Dad: "The thing is, because of some problems with the mafia, 16 years ago, the Shen family almost lost their only child. Child was kidnapped. We searched for her for a week, but could not find her. Lee was waiting for the kidnappers to demand a ransom, but this did not happen. By the end of the week, she was found sleeping on the road near the house, because of the effects of the drugs with which she had been fed. As it turned out, this was a warning that the next time the child will be killed. Mafia needed a pharmaceutical laboratory to produce drugs, Lee did not allow it. This is the reason why she was kidnapped. Then the family decided to hide the child so that no one could harm her. Lee entrusted to me the most precious thing in his life, his daughter. And he asked me to take her to London, to a friend of MaeLi Shen." He recalled the past with sadness in his eyes. .......................................................... I went to my room and flopped on the bed. My head burst from my thoughts. What should I do? How could my parents hide all this from me? How do I get out of this marriage? And this figure. 6..... 6 months. Half a year ... As if the doctor suddenly said to me: "You have 6 months left to live"

I stared at the ceiling, forgetting how to blink, from an excessive amount of thoughts and this new information that my brain did not perceive . Suddenly, my phone rang, returning me back.

Xize: " Hey! I called already several times ... where are you? What are you so busy?" He asked me.

"Ammm ...hmmm" suddenly I lost all the words.

Xize: "are you ok? I do not understand you. "

"Xize , I'm not.. I have 6 months left. A half a year ..." I said in desperation.

Xize:"Di? !!! Wang He Di? What are you talking about?" He asked with fear in his voice.

I told him our whole conversation with dad.

Xize:"Di, the only way to solve a problem is to face the problem face to face. But just in case, you should not waste time in an empty, You must use this to the fullest." He Laughed.

Beijing.Chaoyang. Yue's appartment

Yue's POV.

J: "Yue, we have to go...."

" I'm coming" i shouted running out of the room.

J: "will you go like this ????" she frowned.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" Checking my appearance in the mirror, I asked in perplexity.

J: "no! will not work. Put on something more feminine, dress, heels. A little makeup would be nice too." She said looking at me from head to toe.

"SORRY?! I go to the exhibition, for work. And not on a date, Jia Qi, ahhhh and stop making trouble because of clothes." I rolled my eyes.

J: "no no no. I am a fashion designer, and you are my best friend, you simply have no right to wear this" pointing to my jeans in a pair with a plaid shirt and sneakers.

J:"you offend me Yue" she frowned.

"ohhh ...come on....ok ok. I give up" I raised my hands.

Jia immediately smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me into the dressing room. She took out a short knitted white dress, which I brought from London. A pair of blue stilettos and a blue little handbag.

J: "quickly change your clothes. And put at least mascara." She said looking at me.

"yes, BOSS! ..." l changed my clothes, put on a light makeup and came out ..

J: you look great. (she smiled).

Me and Jia Qi are friends, or rather, we are like sisters. My parents sent me to London to their friends, Jia Qi's parents. We grew up together, went to school together and went to university together. Graduated half a year ago. Now she is a fashion designer and I am an interior designer.

We returned to Beijing three months ago. Here, few people know us, and we are very happy about this. We can safely do what we want and not worry about anything. A month ago, we opened a design bureau, or rather, it was done by our parents, according to the documents it belongs to our friend, and we only work for it, none of our employees know anything about us except what we are telling about ourselves.

Entering the university, the only thing we asked our parents was a simple life, without protection, maids, drivers and other things. We really wanted to live like everyone else, be students and feel the youth. They agreed to this with the condition that we will hide who we are and who our parents are for our safety. From that time we have become accustomed to a free simple life do not reveal ourselves until now. Our parents are very influential and rich people, Jia's mother is the owner of a fashion magazine, her father is a former ambassador who is now an influential businessman in London. My family is known in China for its pharmaceutical empire, Shenmedicals. But we are very far from the lives of the typical heirs of corporations, in our environment there are no Crazy Rich Asians except us ..... haha...