I'm the only one

Yue stunned, stood at the entrance to the apartment. Dylan was surprised too.

Looks like this is Kuan's work.
thought Di, and smiled at the delight of Yue.

Under her feet was a path of petals of roses, she looked at Dylan with a smile and walked along the path that led to the pool.
Dylan followed her and when she got ready to open the door leading from the dining room to the poolside, Dylan stopped her.

"Close your eyes." He said in her ear. She had goose bumps from his breath on her skin, she obeyed him and closed her eyes.

Dylan took her hand and led her out. He carefully sat her down at the table and sat down opposite.

"You can open your eyes." He said smiling in anticipation of her reaction.

Around the table, on it, near the pool ... candles were burning everywhere.
The table was beautifully served.

Yue gasped at how beautiful everything looked. She rose from the table to Dylan and kissed him on the cheek. Dylan instantly grabbed her arm and she was on his lap....

In her large doe eyes were the lights of candles. Dylan could not take his eyes off her.
magic fairy. He thought smiling.

"I love you." She said hugging him and nuzzling his neck.

"Then kiss me as a woman in love kisses and not as a babygirl in the kinder-garden." Playfully grinned Di. He circled his arms around her waist and tightly holding her to him.

Yue cupped his face and dug into his lips, at first gently and carefully, as if studying his mood, but with each movement her kiss grew deeper and more dangerous.
She took possession of him.
His mouth ...
His tongue ...
His thoughts ...
And feelings ...
A muffled sound, similar to moan or  bestial roar, came out of his throat.

"What are you doing with me?" He groaned, panting.

"I'm Sorry." Yue said guiltily.

"Sorry? Why?" Dylan was surprised.

"For avoiding you all day, and for this stupid dinner in a restaurant and I just ... I don't know ... it's kind of weird ... and I ... I think I was ashamed of you."

Dylan raised eyebrows and smirked "Me? Are you ashamed of me?"
He laughed.

"Whaaaat?!" She slapped him on the shoulder and pouted. "After all that night ..."

"And in the morning ...." he added with a playful grin, twitching with one eyebrow.

" hey stop it...Yes. After all this ... I felt uncomfortable. I've got ashamed." She said and hid her face in his neck.

"You're such a silly Little Moon." He took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes with a warm smile.
"How can you be embarrassed after what happened between us? You are the most beautiful thing I've ever met in my life. Please believe me, I am the only one who sees you as you were at night, and this morning I am the only one who will do with you what you cannot even imagine, and the only one with whom you can do what you want. I am yours, fully and completely, in body and soul. I think only about you. My life revolves around you. And you know, I am the happiest man in the world, Shen Yue. Because Wang He Di has Shen Yue, and Shen Yue has Wang He Di. Remember this for life"

On Yue's face spread a warm smile.

"But you know what .... I will punish you for that you made me miss you all day.." he said slyly smiling.

"What? How?!" Yue's eyes widened.

"You will find out later. And now we finally eat our dinner."

Yue rose from his lap, Dylan winked and went into the kitchen.

"Can i help you" Yue shouted.

"Not. Sit there." Di answered.
_________________

During dinner, Dylan asked her about the project with Yi Tian, ​​and asked her to never see him again. Yue agreed with him because she was not pleased with Yi Tian's behavior in the restaurant.
Di decided to tell Yue about their past with him.

Flashback

"How can you do this with our relationship? You don't think about the consequences? You don't think about what you do." Yi Tian shouted to his former bride.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I understand everything. This is my mistake. But there was nothing ... I ... I love you.
I swear it is just nonsense. There was nothing between us." Cried Zuer.

"Then what is it?!" shouted guy throwing the tablet in front of her on the table.

Zuer tried to say something but words were stuck in her throat, the tears would not let her breathe.

"You are silent....Of course, of course you will be silent." Yi Tian shouted.
"I would not have believed it if I had not seen these photos myself. These dirty photos of where you hug that bastard He Di." He laughed bitterly.
"So how? How it was?" He said, standing on against her and slamming his hands on the table. "Could he satisfy your desires? Could he..??!!You ... you are the same whore as all these cheap ones who run after him." He said with evil smile.

There was coldness and indifference in his eyes.
Zuer got up to him and with all her strength slapped him.

"You're right. In bed he is a million times better than you." She said and slammed the door gone.

In the web there were news about the termination of the engagement between Tele-magnate Daughter Song Zuer and the heir to the Hu groups.

Dylan had a good friendship with both of them trying to explain to Yi Tian that they were just friends and there was nothing between them, but the guy was too angry and after his lover recognized everything he just crossed them out of his life.
And went to England.

End of flashback

His father and father Jia Qi often met at various events organized by the Chinese Embassy in London.
And there, for the first time, he saw a frail girl with a charming smile, big brown eyes, laughing happily with her friend.

The event was quite boring as all the events of this kind, but today he found pleasure for his eyes and ears. He watched her for a long time before he dared to approach, he took only a step and was distracted, looking back he could not find her anymore.

He later found out who she was and hoped to meet her again. But the circumstances were not in his favor, he had to return to China. He hoped he could meet her when he returned to London.
But he soon found out about their engagement with the bastard He Di and that she had been in Beijing for several months.
It was a disappointment.

Why?
Why is fate so cruel to him?
Why the girl who interested him should be his fiancée?
The pain and desire to revenge did not leave him.
But how could he use her as his weapon...

A/NPlease just listen to this song

A/N
Please just listen to this song...
✨Zari 💖✌🏻