10

Yue was a little surprised by Dylan's words, and although his attitude toward her seemed strange, she quickly dismissed her thoughts. She could not afford to think about the guys or about some kind of relationship with them, usually she tried to ignore the guys attention from the moment Mike left her. And now she is all the more likely to enter into relationships that will not last long and will not lead to anything good, do not make sense, since she still did not know how the engagement story would end.                                                                     Yue was never one of those, who easily fell in love and entered into a relationship ... The only one who could reach her heart was Mike, the senior in her design department.

He was handsome, sociable and friendly. No girl can passed by without smiling at him. At the beginning, Yue thought that he was talking to her because he was very friendly, but later they became friends and she understood that he was not like that to everyone. He was always around her, helping her with the study of architecture, they often went to eat together,in that very restaurant in China town, so often that Jia sometimes started to be jealous...

After two years of friendship, he confessed her, it seemed to her that it was a dream ... because she had felt the same feelings for him a long time ago, but she never thought that the handsome guy the soul of any company, with a bunch of chic girls around, could fall in love with her, she hid her feelings for him not wanting to lose their friendship.

And when, half a year before graduating, he proposed to her , in the same restaurant, she was overjoyed. She dreamed and planned everything to the last detail ...

But.....

He broke up with her, again, in the same restaurant ... Cruelly... Without reason or explanation. Just saying that he hurried with the wedding and the proposal. It was a blow to her, she could not even imagine that the human heart could feel such pain only because of the words ... Or, rather, because of untold words ...

Of course, that her father was involved here, she learned later , another man she loved hurt her. She was depressed and never wanted to go back to China. But her only friends convinced her to go, hoping that the changes would benefit her broken heart...

And now at the other end of the world, she sits and eats a hot pot with people who have nothing to do with him ... but everything reminds her of him ... again

Dylan, thinking that Yue had not noticed his words, sighed with relief.

Thinking that when society will be aware of her as the daughter of the chairman of Shenmedical, she is less likely to go somewhere without being noticed, she decided to agree and go to the club with everyone ...

Yue: "For the last time, like a free bird..." she said smiling

Jia: "don't say that ... this is not the last time." she slapped her lightly on the arm.                                                       Dylan scratched his nape and looking down because of her words.  He was sad... but happy at the same time... he thought that since she said so, it means she came to accept the fact of their engagement ... but she still does not even think about meeting with him ... maybe it's for the best for him now. so he will gain time ... to bring her to the right decision. For his part, he made the decision as soon as he learned that she was the one he wanted to marry, and the universe presented him this chance.

Having finished their meal, they decided to go home to prepare for the evening

Yue:"OK OK. Are we going to me?"

Jia: "No, we are coming to me ..." she said with a sly smile.

They agreed that the guys would pick them up at 7 pm. Jia had plans for the evening, and her fantasy wouldn't calm down if she didn't take control of her friends and their clothes ... after all, she is a fashion designer, damn it, this was their first trip to a nightclub in China. They should definitely look cool.