Day l

At home, there was a surprise from his dear sister, who started a renovation in his penthouse.

"You can not live there before the wedding, I decided to make you a wedding surprise." She said on the phone when Dylan and Yue entered the apartment and saw the workers and all apartment at the mess.

"What the hell jie???!" Shouted Dylan.

But there's nothing will change...

Shen's Mansion.

"I missed you my dears.
How was your trip? Are you having fun?" Asked Miley hugging them.

"Everything was great mom." smiled Yue.

"Yes. Excellent." Dylan said and caught her look winked. Yue bit her lip and smiled back.

Shen Lee giggled when he noticed their glances at each other.

"How wonderful to be young."
He said. Di's and Yue's faces were red with embarrassment.

"Oh. By the way, He Di, called Dee Hsu, and said that you will live at home before the wedding, because in the penthouse repair." Said Miley
"We decided that this is a great idea, you will miss each other. Moreover, we have a lot of important things to do before the wedding, and very little time is left."

"Oh, do not worry Auntie Miley, Dee jie will do everything perfectly, We can still live in another apartment, or in a guest house in a mansion. It's not need to be apart..." Dylan offered, ignoring Yue, who put her hand on her forehead and shook her head.

"He Di, ha ha ha. I was sure that you would be happy to take a break from her whims. But ..." Lee laughed, shaking his head.
"You guys are so funny.."

Dylan rubbed the back of his head, realizing that he had practically told her parents that he could not live without her even a day.

Yue snorted. "Dad why you say that. I am not capricious at all."

"Yes..Yes. We know." Miley laughed. "And we are all surprised why you decided not to postpone the wedding. Why this rush?" Miley curiously said, casting her glances at Yue and then at Di.

"You yourself said that you are worried that something will happen and we will fight or something else. And for this you even made us live together. What difference does it make today or tomorrow there will be a wedding, if we are already as a married couple." Yue said

"Married couple? In what sense?" Lee was outraged.

Dylan would like to sigh, or disappear, or tell Yue to stop talking. But he could not do anything so as not to aggravate the situation.

"In such a Pa, we have breakfast together, we go to work, cooking, cleaning and watch TV in the evenings. Like grandma and grandpa." She tried to distract him.

"Oh ... ha ha.. Yes. I see now."

Dylan suddenly stood up.
"I think I have to go. Dee jie asked to come early and parents are still waiting for an explanation about wedding" He said smiling.

"Yes. Yes ... Go and calm them, they probably thought the same as we did." Lee nodded.

"Thought what ?" Yue naively asked with a frown.

Dylan looked at her and mentally slapped himself.
Why are you so naive Yue? He said to himself

We thought that you are pregnant." Issued Miley, from which Yue's eyes widened.