Day III

In the middle of the night, Yue woke up feeling heavy on her chest. She opened her eyes and fingered his hair smiled.

"Ohhh ... Dylan." She whispered. "I'm so sorry to wake you, but if I don't move, I can't breathe."
She slowly moved his head on the pillow and stood up.

Yue tried to remove the uncomfortable dress, but was not able to unzip it on her back.

Dylan heard the rustle and opened his eyes did not find her near.

"Yue?" He called her sitting in bed and noticed how she was spinning trying to unzip the zipper. He chuckled , got up and went to her from behind, unzipped it for her.

"You should have asked me." He said he kissed her neck.

"I did not want to wake you up."
She said with a smile.

"Let's get rid of this dress?" He pulled her sleeve off her shoulders and helped her take it off completely.

Yue covered her chest with her back to him.

"Give me your hoodie." She asked.

Dylan smiled and shook his head. "A a a...No.. I'm not giving it." He said turning her towards him.

"But It's cold." She whispered looking into his eyes.

"I will warm you up" He smiled and pulled her onto the bed.

"Di, I don't ..."

"Do not worry." He interrupted her. "We will just sleep. I am also tired."
He kissed her on the forehead and pulled her to him wrapped her in a blanket.

She smiled.
"Thank you."

"Sleep Little Moon." He whispered to her.
____________

The rain stopped pouring in the morning, and Di and Yue were able to go back.

"Can you stay with me some more?" Dylan asked when they was already in the city.
"Maybe we will go to me?"

"To you? But in the apartment repair. You forgot?" Laughed Yue.

"Not. I meant in the mansion."

"Oh. No No No... Look at me. I cant. Take me home." She asked.

"But jie wanted to see you, if you go with me now, then you will not have to go somewhere to meet her" Persuaded Dylan.

"Dylan, are you serious? How will I appear in this, in your home?"
Pouting her lips she said

"What's the problem? These are the same Wang Fu and Wang Lian, nothing has changed because you became my bride. Dylan smiled, cupping her face
"Only for a couple of hours." He said.

Yue could not refuse him, his gaze made her melt and forget everything.

_____________

An hour later they were in a mansion.

"Mama....!!!" Dylan shouted while driving Yue in house, she, like a child, tried to escape from his deadly hold, but failed.

"Hi kids." Lian hugged them, and raised her eyebrows looking at Yue's outfits.

Yue was embarrassed. "Hi Auntie Lian" She tried to take her hand from Di's.

"Hey! What's the matter?" Dylan was indignant, even more pressed her to himself.

Lian laughed. "Sorry, you're so funny." She said.
M"Yue, I hope you are all right? I know that he practically stole you from the salon."

"Yes. I'm fine, except for how stupid I look now." Smiled Yue.