the beginning

Warning ⚠️
Mature chapter.
If you don't feel comfortable with it please don't read.
________________________

Yue's POV

I don't know how long it was before I turned on the bed to face Dylan. His eyes opened slightly when I laid my head next to him on the pillow. Our lips curved into a grin, his hands slid along the curves of my waist, and I laid my hand on his chest.

Without a word, he pressed his lips to my neck, kissing slowly and deeply. My back arched as his lips moved down to my throat through the collarbone, then went down to my chest. My hair scattered on the pillow, while I rushed to the bliss of his touch, I ran my fingers into his disheveled dark hair, pulling him closer to me when he clung to my body, I could feel how he hardened just a couple of moments from some kisses.

Lord, it's hot. I thought.

His lips continued to examine every inch of my skin, while his hand slid under a T-shirt the touch of his hands cooled the flared skin, and he went down to my flat stomach, stroking my ribs with his fingertips.

I held my breath when I felt him reach behind my back and unbuttoned my bra with the quick movement of his fingers.

"Someone practiced a lot in undoing bras" choking, I teased him.

"What can I say?" he smiled.
"I have very skillful hands." winked Dylan

He finally finds my lips with his, slowly putting his hands on my chest, and gently holds his thumbs over my hardened nipples.

I gasped feeling his warm palms on my chest, and tried to cover myself.
But he grabbed my wrists.

"Don't do that... please" he said with begging eyes
"Yue, you're so beautiful...I can't wait anymore...." he whispered to me and started to kissing and nibbling my nipples.

His wet kisses gave me pleasure, and made me squirm under him.

" Ahhhhhh ..." I breathed in, not having the strength to take everything in myself anymore

This soft touch sends a wave of excitement at the center of my desire, piercing the whole body.

"Ahhhhhh...Diii..." I moaned again

His tongue slips against mine, and I kiss him back, deeper and more insistent with every moment.

His hands roam my body, and I let my fingers go down to the hard lines of his press.

"Ummmhh...Yuuueeahhh"

He groans gently
as I run them along his hardness through his trousers.

I take a deep breath, when Dylan slips his hand between my thighs and go up to my panties. My body aches from his touch. I can do nothing about the fact that my knees weaken, and I spread my legs wider for him.

His fingers touch the thin cotton covering me, and I was already wet with desire for him.

"You're so ready for me Little Moon..." He said with smirk

He pushed my panties aside and inserts two strong fingers into my pulsing flesh.

"Dy...laaa...ahhh...n...do..not..ahh... do that..." I exhale sharply

"Don't do what???" He said grinning
"Do... that???"

My head thrown back onto the pillow as he slowly moves inside me.

"Dylan...ahhh..."
I cannot formulate a single word except for his name, whispering it again and again while he moves his fingers faster each time.