I found her ... and lost ... myself

Morning after.

Dylan woke up in a hotel room with a terrible headache.
He looked at the bed after hearing someone loudly sleeping nearby.

"Heyyy....What are you doing in my bed?" He screamed irritably.

"Why are you yelling idiot?" Muttered
Kiddo and covered his head with a pillow.
__________

Dylan came out of the bathroom taking a cold shower and grabbing the phone flopped onto the sofa.
After seeing a few missed calls from Xize , he called him back.

"Hey ... are you still sleeping?" Asked Xize

"As you hear, No."

"I'll ask something ... but don't be nervous right away."

"When you say so, I get nervous even more. Say already..."

"Yue ... hmm. Yue with you?" Asked Xize with some hope in his voice.

"Not. She is with Jia." Dylan answered.

"Well .. how can I tell you ..." mumbled Xize  "Jia is with me"

"I don't understand ... what do you want to say?" frowning asked Dylan

"I want to say that we do not know where she is." Answered Xize.

"Do not know? How?! Is she in her room? Yue and Jia said they were tired and they needed to change, at night when we were sitting at the bar they went up to the room."

"I know, I know. But ... then I went to them ..." Xize was silent.

"AND?...So what?..Speak already Xize !"
Di said impatiently.

"I should not say it, but since it concerns not only us but you, I will say. Last night ... I ... Jia and I. Ugh..she was with me ...ok.. Yue was already asleep when Jia left the room. But in the morning she was not there. And we do not know where she is." said Xize with the experience in his voice.
"I thought she was with you."

"Not. No, she is not with me. I ... I'm going to her room now. Maybe she came back."

"Hmm...Di, she did not return to her room.We are here now and Yue is not here.All her things are in place. Jia calls her for two hours but she does not answer."

"And Annie? Did you ask Annie?" Dylan asked nervously.

"Kuan and Annie are here too. They have not seen her."

"I'm going there now."Dylan said.
He hung up and started waking Kiddo.

10 minutes later in the Jia's and Yue's hotel room.

"So...can someone tell me what's going on here?" asked Kiddo, not yet awakened from sleep

Jia walked around the room biting her nails because of the nerves.
Xize grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine with her. Maybe she'll be back soon." He said with a smile, trying to calm her down.

"She could not leave in her pajamas. This is some kind of nonsense." Jia said looking at the sofa on which Yue's clothes lay.

Dylan took her dress in his hands and sat on the sofa confused. His face was pale...
A cold sweat appeared on his forehead ... he thought ... a lot.

Why did this happen to him? if i hadn't drunk ... if i had been with her ... this would not have happened...

He picked up his phone and started calling Yue again and again.

Until...

"Yue...! where are you What's happened?!!" He exclaimed jumping when he heard someone answer the call.