43

In the evening, Yue was waiting for Jia at the exit from the office to go to her apartment and take some necessary things.

She thought about what was between her and Di at night, she was very embarrassing and therefore almost ran away from home so as not to meet him face to face, but Dylan would not let her rest by calls, she only said that she was busy and that she would talk later everytime.

But now she had to return to his home and this was starting to bother her, she had some feeling of discomfort in her stomach.

What will I say or do? And how should I behave? Maybe just go quietly to bed? Hmm...No...sleep will be early. What to do?
She asked questions when her phone rang.

"Hello."

"This is Mr.Hu's secretary. If you would be comfortable, he would like to meet with you Miss Shen." The girl on the other line said.

"Yes of course."

"Mr.Hu will be waiting for you at Wan Li Restaurant in an hour."

"Good." Yue answered and hung up.
"An hour later ..." she mumbled.

"What did you say Yue?" Jia asked, coming closer.

"Mr.Hu, wants to meet." Raising one eyebrow she answered.

"Now? Hmm ... well, you know, he's a businessman and a very busy man, maybe he just now has time"
Jia said.

"Yes, probably so. Older people are strict, they do not like when someone is late. I can't be late for the second time in a day. let's go."Laughed Yue.

______________

Wan Li (Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel)

"Do I look ok?" Yue asked, adjusting her clothes.

"Well, hmm. Are you seriously asking this? In a shirt with SpongeBob, you go to a business dinner with an CEO Hu Group. Hahaha Everything is great Yue." Said Jia with sarcasm

Yue wrinkled her nose. "If you have not forgotten I'm a designer, I hope he is not very conservative."

When she was carried to the table, Yue widened her eyes in surprise.
A tall and handsome young man stood up and pushed back a chair for her.

"Good evening, Miss Shen." He said smiling.

Yue smiled shyly and sat at the table.
"Good evening." She answered looking at him

"I think I know why you are surprised. I bet you expected to see an old, gray-haired man." He said with a grin.

"You're right." Yue answered with a smile and began to retrieve the documents from the folder.

"Oh. No, no ... wait." Said the guy putting his hand on her
to stop.

Yue coldly looked at his hand, the guy quickly removed it and smiled.

"Let's eat for before, I'm terribly hungry and you sure Yue..,,
can I call you by name? I think you haven't had dinner either."

"Yes. But I would like to quickly finish the case and go home. If you do not mind Mr.Hu."

Yue began to feel strange, the boy flirted with her openly, and despite the fact that she did not reciprocate him somewhere deep in, she felt as if she betray Dylan.

After all, he had called all day and waited for her to return home, and she was sitting with a stranger in a restaurant, and it does not matter that he is her customer, his behavior was unpleasant for her.

"We quickly eat and solve all business issues Yue" insisted guy and beckoning the waiter made his order. "Yue do you eat meat?" He asked.

"BUT?....Yes." Yue answered not confidently.