Good......morning??

Dylan's POV

"Oh my God!!! Dylan!!!!Dylan wake up."

"What's happening?"

I slowly open my eyes and see Yue running around the room, pulling on her jeans.
Noticing that I opened my eyes she showed me the screen of the phone.

"Diiii, it's been 11 o'clock. I have a million missed calls and messages. I already feel how Jia's and Annie's hands squeezing my neck." She says nervously.

... Another second, and i jumped out of the bed.
"What?!" I scream with wide eyes. "11 am? No no no ... Aaarhh .. where's my damn phone?"

Yue, without paying attention to me running around. I found my phone in the pocket of my jeans, the very ones that I threw on the floor last night.

God, this night ... and the morning ... I turn and look at Yue. I still remember what we did last night and what I did with her this morning. Since she is running around the room so quickly, everything is all right with her.
I tell myself mentally. Heck.
What is it about me, I need to put the phone on charge. I'm sure Xize is going crazy, I can only guess how many times he called and what angry audio he sent me.

I wanted to approach Yue, but she is very annoyed now.
That's why I desidid to go to my room and change clothes.
I didn't want to start our first morning like this. But what can I do, we both have obligations.

Taking the jacket with me, I went to the kitchen and prepared coffee for us, turned on the phone and listened to all the Messages, I calmed down a bit, meeting was postponed to 2 pm.

I was going to call to Xize and at that very moment I heard a doorbell ringing.

Let's guess who it is ...? Well, of course, Xize. But only he is not alone, with Jia this time.
Or she is not with him...I do not know.

And you know what? If stares could kill, then I would have already been dead, and apparently these two had come to commit a double murder.

"What are you doing ? Are you out of your mind? You know how hard it was to postponed the meeting?" Xize pounced on me from the doorway.

"Where is she? Where is this girl who is called your fiancée?" Jia asked displeased, there was something frightening in her eyes.

I went to the kitchen they followed me.

"God you two ... you are made for each other...." I said in a rush and handed them a cup of coffee.

"Dyyyyylaaan... Which is better?" Yue shouted, running to the kitchen
.....in jeans and a bra....
in her hand two shirts....
Why... in a bra...? Ohhh this girl...
I slapped myself mentally.

"Aihhh." She shouted. Seeing the guests and quickly covered herself.
"What the hell?! Why did not you tell?" Yue hissed, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"I did not make it in time." I replied by scratching my ear. It's good that Xize was sitting with his back to her.
Jia and Yue quickly left kitchen.

"Heyy....it seems someone conquered Everest that night." He joked, his gaze turned from mortal to teasing.
"And how was it? He asked with curiosity."

"Shut up and drink your coffee." I said with a smile.

"Come on, tell me." He whined again.

"Okay... okay. Only not now and not while girls is here. And In general, it is too personal." I replied.

"Eh? What? Personal? Are you serious? You always talked about your girls to us before and it wasn't personal."

"That was before, before I fell in love." I said purposely emphasizing the word fell in love.